Close
One second...

Need help. Submission declined so need advice

I need advice cause I don't know what's wrong? The background? The background color? The concept?

Ooops guess the first advice is to figure out how to get the design attached to the thread.

Please help.

Thanks, Rahko

Watch this
rahko

thanks, will do.

GAZPACHO

picture please!

rahko

Should I link to a bigger image?

GAZPACHO

There is no image or link.

rahko said:

Should I link to a bigger image?

rahko

Hmmm, thanks for looking. When I click on the link ending in /smiley_02.jpg, I get an image about 3" by 3".

Any ideas why the link wouldn't work for you. The post image site gave several links to use and I have no idea which is best to use.

Here's another link: http://s25.postimg.org/9i0t1u0sf/smiley_02.jpg

GAZPACHO

Link works, you just haven't posted the link until now. :P

rahko said:

Hmmm, thanks for looking. When I click on the link ending in /smiley_02.jpg, I get an image about 3" by 3".

Any ideas why the link wouldn't work for you. The post image site gave several links to use and I have no idea which is best to use.

Here's another link: http://s25.postimg.org/9i0t1u0sf/smiley_02.jpg

GAZPACHO

As to the design, its not something the average person wants to wear around and the art really isn't great. The lines are rough and the concept isn't very strong. Also the rectangle box is unnecessary and so is the text. I would scrap it and move on.

rahko

Thanks for the feedback, gazpacho. Appreciate it.

I get about the rectangle. I'm still trying to get a handle on what fits within the threadless limits,e.g., I've seen F... designs, the finger, etc. But I'll keep looking and learning.

GAZPACHO

Threadless can print anything, even all tee designs.

rahko said:

Thanks for the feedback, gazpacho. Appreciate it.

I get about the rectangle. I'm still trying to get a handle on what fits within the threadless limits,e.g., I've seen F... designs, the finger, etc. But I'll keep looking and learning.

No account?
Join Us