Close
One second...

An idea worth pursuing?

Hi chaps...

A few years ago I drew an epic battle between King Kong and The Kraken - wrestling on the beach - The Kraken was winning.

I've decided to have another go - this time in Photoshop and King Kong will get his revenge.

I've uploaded the initial doodle (Kong's legs are too long and human at the moment) - I'd love some feedback.

Cheers

Watch this
ZombieMedia
goliath72 said:

I say go for it!! But i agree the legs are humany lol!

Thanks man - yep - need to stocky out the legs...was also thinking of putting them in old school wrestling leotards. Heheh

ZombieMedia
The Paper Crane said:

Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing development.

Thank you - I probably won't get much chance to work on this until the weekend - I think the whole thing needs to be started again though :/

ZombieMedia

I've doodled a new dimension Kong...will this work better?

RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

With all the twisting and turning body parts, be sure to use good line weight to be able to tell the two forms apart.

For example, the overall silhouette of each monster should be the thickest, while details on the bodies should be thinner.

This technique will make the two monsters pop more, and I think will be important in a drawing where they're so close together.

ZombieMedia
Ronami said:

With all the twisting and turning body parts, be sure to use good line weight to be able to tell the two forms apart.

For example, the overall silhouette of each monster should be the thickest, while details on the bodies should be thinner.

This technique will make the two monsters pop more, and I think will be important in a drawing where they're so close together.

Excellent advice - thank you :)

No account?
Join Us