Close
One second...

hey folks tell me what you think about my design before i submit it. Need your professional thoughts. THNX

Watch this
Manupix

No image :(

RomaTesla

sorry i dont know what the problem was but the link must work

Manupix

Sorry but that's unreadable, cliparty and generally not this crowd's style. Have a look at what prints here!

Also get another image host, this MS thing is horribly unfriendly (trying to hotlink image, not sure it works).

fornax

I can't read the letters too. They are not visible against the black background. But your concept is great !!!. I can see a man struggling to reach the crown against all hurdles.

Akaka

I had to look at it a while to figure it out, which is no good when designing T-shirts. Lose the text and try to convey your idea with just a strong graphic.

RomaTesla

actually that was the idea to keep the text that way but if you say it's no good i should probably make it readable. thanks :)

taz-pie
fornax said:

I can't read the letters too. They are not visible against the black background. But your concept is great !!!. I can see a man struggling to reach the crown against all hurdles.

this is bullshit, and totally unhelpful. your concept is NOT great, it is like clipart from the 90's on some dumb self-help for losers seminar. scrap it. i promise you, you will be mortified by this in a few years time.

Foxwilleau

i'm gonna agree this is "cliparty," but as long as it's original, i'm not sure just how massive a detriment that should really be.

climbing broken pillars is risky, and i like the symbolism here. "that's life, bro" doesn't seem to fit with the graphic that seems to be inspirational -- even if people may find it lame or campy "success" written more clearly across the pillars could match better. or no text at all.

i like your work on that crown. good job. :) it doesn't match the dramatic simplicity of the rest of the piece, but that may be the intention. :)

No account?