Close
One second...

newbie neds help!!which one should i used??

Have an idea here. About Thor eat popcorn and drinking beer while watching tv. the tv get electrical source from the hammer. but i,m confused which one should i use from this 2 sketches.
please help me to choose and share you're idea if you think i should add something
thanks...

Watch this
EienDesign

I suggest going with the bottom angle…maybe concept some sort of Marvel parody or tongue and cheek humor to put on the screen. I would also suggest playing around with the placement of the hammer…possibly even rig it ontop the tv like a homemade antenna with tin foil on it or something...

thompson98

marvel is very strict about their copyright rules so i would check with someone about that

mbambot

hmmm... so the bottom angle...OK, gonna work on it right away. About the copyright..ithink, maybe i'm gonna make another thread if the design finished thanks again..

GAZPACHO

Under fair use and if you don't use any logos, copyright shouldn't be an issue.

thompson98 said:

marvel is very strict about their copyright rules so i would check with someone about that

tomburns
1 design submitted - Score now!

Yeah the second one would let you put something on the screen, maybe loki falling down or something haha, nice sketches!

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

You can always just go with mythical Thor as opposed to comic book Thor

No account?