VOTE IT UP AND COMMENT HERE!

Figzy's Pencils:

Figzy's Inks:

ZOOM IN:

Watch this
Theo86

this looks so good def $5 it.

tomburns

thanks so ,much Theo!! Great to see it up on Threadless finally getting some votes! :)

goliath72

Sp amazing! already setting money aside for this

tomburns

Dude, I would LOVE to see this as a Threadless print, my buddy and co-worker, Figzy8, is an INSANE character illustrator, and I have been trying to break him in to Threadless for over a year or so now! He is the one who drew this badass scene, I just arranged it, and colred and stuff.. Lets do this!

Robo Rat

Super fucking awesome 10 million worth design! The mock up is fucking amazing!

tomburns

Thanks dude!!! Im gonna post some sort of process pics too

tomburns

Added Process PICS!

renji05
1 design submitted - Score now!

that looks great!!!

tomburns

Thanks renji05, Ill have to get Figzy to stop in this thread and comment, trying to showcase his character art!!

tomburns

Woop!

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

also, you misspelled Feudal... Sorry I brought it up, I'm an ass like that.

melmike

WOW!

ragboll

awesome so cool I'm jealous I wish I could make something that amazing. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a super comic book nerd who loves Spiderman.

tomburns

Yeah I noticed I misspelled Feudal after it was already subbed, I was hoping Threadless staff could fix that spelling error :) Thanks dudes! Hopefully this will inspire the artist, Figzy8, who drew the characters, to sub more here :)

tomburns

BLAM!

tomburns

Bump!

Akaka

wow that's amazing!

tomburns

Thx, Figzy8 is a hell of an artist! :)

goliath72

Again 5$ great collab

ragboll

Does Figzy8 give art lessons because I would take them.

gasaavedra

dude man you deserve $5!

tomburns

@ragboll hah, he might if you ask him nice! But I work with him everyday and that skill hasn't quite rubbed off on me yet :( haha

Thanks gas!

We appreciate everyone's response to this, it is exciting to have a design we are so proud of do well in the comments and stuff here on threadless!!

tomburns

Thanks mac!

henroid88

After you hand ink that are you retracing in illustrator? Great process and shirt!

tomburns

Yes, Figzy8 did the character illustrations. He hand inked the characters, (these were probably not the completed inks, he is a pretty precision inker) then scanned in and cleaned them as vectors in CorelDraw. I took them after that and arranged and colored, added the scrolls in illustrator, then moved them color by color into photoshop layers, and added all textures! :)

henroid88

Nice! Well it looks like the hard work paid off!

tomburns

Hope so! Thanks!!

tomburns

Bomp!

Figzy8

Thanks everybody, really appreciate all the cool comments! I'm glad this design was able to finally get through. Just feel lucky enough to be buddies with Tom Burns the threadless legend, hopefully will ride his coat tails to a victory on one of these collabos.

tomburns

Kerchunk!

goliath72

My spidey sense is going crazy!

tomburns

One more day to get votes and comments on this one! Its been received well so far, better than any of my other designs ever have, so fingers crossed for this one!!

Lets get Figzy8 his first print!! Yeehaw!

tomburns

KABOOM!

goliath72

Last day bump

No account?