Close
One second...

Feedback?

Looking for feedback with my Dreamcatcher. Support on my instagram is pretty nice, but I need more community outreach. What you think?

IG: @Weareallcorrupted

Watch this
GAZPACHO

Awesome dude! Love the style and lines!

EZFL

Not something I'd wear on a shirt, but it's definitely well drawn. Would like to see some up-close details.

Any chance you'll be adding a bit of color? I think a bold, vivid color palette will help you win some more votes here. As-is, it's a bit dull when it comes to that area.

GAZPACHO

I like the black coloring on a beige tee but true, not many would wear it.

xiv said:

Not something I'd wear on a shirt, but it's definitely well drawn. Would like to see some up-close details.

Any chance you'll be adding a bit of color? I think a bold, vivid color palette will help you win some more votes here. As-is, it's a bit dull when it comes to that area.

lazysundave
GAZPACHO said:

I like the black coloring on a beige tee but true, not many would wear it.

xiv said:

This is true. This is a very good drawing, but I have trouble imaging it on an article of clothing. Keep at it!

Sanim
xiv said:

Yes, I too feel that use of color to bring focus somewhere in the design would make it stand out a bit more. But the design, as is right now, is quite inspiring still.

jomapa
1 design submitted - Score now!

Great art but I agree it might not fit on a shirt ... better as wall art or a fine art print.

pedro4

This is Great!! love the contrast and your strokes...

King of ART

Very nice, I think I would be one of my fav tees!

No account?