Anyone want to collab?!

Hi everyone!
I've never done a collab before and was thinking "its maybe time to do a collab". I'm in college and I didn't have enough room to bring up my wacom. I have the idea of a "stair-off" just 2 stair shapes staring at each other. I made a rough drawing a long time ago and was in need of help. Illustrators please help! Thanks everyone!

Watch this
chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni
it looks great and pretty much ready to sub! I think beanepod or mip would do great with this!
taz-pie
dude. i think this may be a case of a wordplay that actually isn't as clear or clever as you think. it is two shapes with faces. is it about tetris? is it about staircases? and is the "pun" THAT clever that someone would wear it? nope. i would move on to something else.
Jubnuggets
I would love to collab with you, but I'm no sure I have the credentials and stuff..? If you need some examples of my work and style you can visit my website or email me: jubnuggets@gmail.com
Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
I would also be up for a collab sometime, email is pfordwebb@gmail.com I have a couple ideas I could send you and we could maybe work on something.