Close
One second...

Where's Bilbo - A Parody Concept Of Epic Proportions (Collaborator Needed)

I've had this idea sitting on the shelf for at least 3 years now, but never had the time nor the drive to get it on paper... until now!

Picture this... A giant battlefield depicting the Battle of the Five Armies as described by J.R.R. Tolkien in The Hobbit. Men, orcs, wolves, dwarves, eagles and elves fighting each other to the death!

The parody comes into play by illustrating this battle in the style of Martin Handford, creator and illustrator of Where's Waldo?

In the all the mayhem, we find Bilbo hidden in the chaos ensuing throughout the design.

Here's some examples of what I'm looking to accomplish...

I realize an all-over print may be a bit ambitious, but I really just want to have a lot going on to give the viewer a chance to find Bilbo.

Since there's less than 3 weeks to submit, I'm really needing some help with this one! If anyone's in the slightest bit interested in collaborating and has the time, talent, and patience for a project of the size, feel free to post in the comments.

Watch this
Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

this sounds cool, I have time to do something like this if you need help.

Wheels03
Wheels03 profile pic Alumni

Very cool, I'll see what I can get sketched this weekend.

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This sounds amazing, an instant LOTR 5 from me. Looking forward to seeing.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

MAke Bilbo with Glow in the dark or Uv ink !

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
Wheels03 said:

Very cool, I'll see what I can get sketched this weekend.

email is pfordwebb@gmail.com btw.

Wheels03
Wheels03 profile pic Alumni

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates/emails. Turns out I got a new job and start the week after next, so I've had barely any time to touch this concept.

Hoping to have something together by the deadline, but might have to keep it on hold for now...

No account?
Join Us