Close
One second...

Do I quit submitting designs or ramp it up?

I'm in the process of drawing a few things up for kids tees and have a solid idea for the baseball tee contest in the works.

I have two submissions almost done voting now: https://www.threadless.com/profile/3026954/nokkelen

Do I finish my designs that are in process of creation and keep making more or do I just move on in life?

I leaning towards keepin' at it. Thoughts?

Watch this
chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni

This is totally up to you and you shouldn't care what anyone has to say about it! If you love it and and want to do it then keep on going! I know I am not the best artist but I am not going to let that stop me. I love art and I am improving! So if you love art and have a passion for it keep going!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
8 designs submitted - Score now!

Well said chuck

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

Well said spookylili

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Well said everyone, always keep at it.

MudgeStudios
MudgeStudios profile pic Alumni

Love the positive attitude Chuck! Way to pass it on to those of us that could use a little pick me up.

nokkelen

You're my hero Chuck.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Do it until it's no longer fun.

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

You've only submitted 3 designs so I don't see why you want to quit already. Don't stop believing, hold on to the feeling! Chuck you's the man!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!
BeanePod said:

Well said chuck

get it?

Milan_
macdoodle said:
BeanePod said:

Well said chuck

get it?

hahahaha

spookylili
4 designs submitted - Score now!
macdoodle said:
BeanePod said:

Well said chuck

get it?

took me a while... I'm slow :(

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
spookylili said:
macdoodle said:
BeanePod said:

Well said chuck

get it?

took me a while... I'm slow :(

heheheheh

nokkelen
Robo Rat said:

You've only submitted 3 designs so I don't see why you want to quit already. Don't stop believing, hold on to the feeling! Chuck you's the man!

I don't want to stop. I find it to be a lot of fun and a great design exercise, plus the community feel of threadless is great. My wife thinks I should put my time elsewhere. I was lookin' for encouragement and you guys stepped up.

There's a good shirt idea. That speech bubble with Chuck. in it. Right in the middle on blue or something. Heck, any shade you want! "Chuck."

No account?