Close
One second...

BEACH BREEZE suggestions needed !!

Dear all artist my design for summer got declined and ask to rework the design and submit. I m new to this forum .kindly guide me.


Watch this
GAZPACHO

I can tell what the top represents but not the bottom. Also the execution is pretty bad. It just looks like you took the shape tool and brush tools to make the sun and white stuff.

Ernie vaz

The Artist, Piet Mondrain’s ideology is composed with three colors Blue, Red and yellow.  Again, the  Architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe is adopted to the ideal theme of “Less is More” is jointly given to me as my inspiration. All of their intention is applied  to the concept in title of "Summer" in my minimalist design in this Contest. I hope this design will attract to the world level fans to discuss and disseminate with  their unlimited ideas.   Beach Breeze Enjoy  summer wearing less dress covering top and  bottom only with piece of garments.  Wear one more  a sunglass to refrain from sun rays tasting ice cream inch by inch and applying in sweet lips.  Enter in to the shallow sea water breathing high tender beach breeze.   More and more the design will be attracted to this  lovable, funny design  forgetting the real hot summer.

GAZPACHO

If your going the simplistic route, the concept has to be extremely strong. The concept for your design isn't strong nor is the quality of the drawing.

Ernie vaz said:

The Artist, Piet Mondrain’s ideology is composed with three colors Blue, Red and yellow.  Again, the  Architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe is adopted to the ideal theme of “Less is More” is jointly given to me as my inspiration. All of their intention is applied  to the concept in title of "Summer" in my minimalist design in this Contest. I hope this design will attract to the world level fans to discuss and disseminate with  their unlimited ideas.   Beach Breeze Enjoy  summer wearing less dress covering top and  bottom only with piece of garments.  Wear one more  a sunglass to refrain from sun rays tasting ice cream inch by inch and applying in sweet lips.  Enter in to the shallow sea water breathing high tender beach breeze.   More and more the design will be attracted to this  lovable, funny design  forgetting the real hot summer.

Ernie vaz

Gazpacho thanks. There tools used are very less but u will be able to find more detail behind the art..less is more..

Ernie vaz

Gazpacho thanks. There tools used are very less but u will be able to find more detail behind the art..less is more..

Ernie vaz

Gazpacho Its is strongly narrated .. .. kindly observe the things in that...there are lots of details merged in the design

GAZPACHO

I personally don't see much in this design. I don't see the detail you art talking about. When I look at the sun, all I see are some ordinary triangles with the ends cut off in the shape of a circle. As the the bottom, I can't tell what the white stuff is and it looks like you took a brush tool to color it in.

Ernie vaz said:

Gazpacho Its is strongly narrated .. .. kindly observe the things in that...there are lots of details merged in the design

Ernie vaz

Thanks lazysundave ...the overall theme which I m trying to convey is think more..but design less..it is not necessary to do so many details to your art..many famous paintings are less detailed but they express many things..kindly give your feedbacks and details to submit the art again..ex if you add sea it will be better.. Once again thank you so much lazysundave

Ernie vaz

Dear all kindly your open thoughts to improve my art...

taz-pie
Ernie vaz said:

The Artist, Piet Mondrain’s ideology is composed with three colors Blue, Red and yellow.  Again, the  Architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe is adopted to the ideal theme of “Less is More” is jointly given to me as my inspiration. All of their intention is applied  to the concept in title of "Summer" in my minimalist design in this Contest. I hope this design will attract to the world level fans to discuss and disseminate with  their unlimited ideas.   Beach Breeze Enjoy  summer wearing less dress covering top and  bottom only with piece of garments.  Wear one more  a sunglass to refrain from sun rays tasting ice cream inch by inch and applying in sweet lips.  Enter in to the shallow sea water breathing high tender beach breeze.   More and more the design will be attracted to this  lovable, funny design  forgetting the real hot summer.

you come across as a pretentious fuck. this is a tshirt website. draw something that looks like a tshirt and is worth $2000. the end.

gasponce

i like it. But I think it comes across as too simple= not much effort/ work done. try using shadows and textures to build up on your designs and look around to see some of the stuff other people have made. You don't have to copy someone to be great, but some styles work better on tshirts than others! good luck!

Ernie vaz

Taz pie thanks for your valuable comment .the tees are worth more than 2000$ for me ,every artist who are all participating, threadless and customers. Once again thanks a lot.pls help how to add more detail and get approved by panel.

Ernie vaz

Gasponce thanks a lot. I m very happy .Ya surely i will check the others works and add some details..once again thanks..u too have a gr8 day..

GAZPACHO

I would scrap it. Don't see potential.

Ernie vaz said:

Taz pie thanks for your valuable comment .the tees are worth more than 2000$ for me ,every artist who are all participating, threadless and customers. Once again thanks a lot.pls help how to add more detail and get approved by panel.

emm_squared
1 design submitted -

Yes there is not much going on here. Overall weak design. I think you need to be more accepting on criticism - it is the only way to grow as an artist. You don't need to defend yourself every time you receive a criticism. If you do not agree with it, just adjust accordingly.

Mollybu

This is definitely not Threadless's style. Scrap it and come up with something better. Personally this doesn't even make a good tshirt design. I have so many ideas for my designs I have to whittle them down to only the best ones suited for Threadless.

I have some experience with Photoshop and illustrator but way more with a paint brush, pencil and paper. So I decided to stick with what I'm good at, draw it first, and just convert it on the computer so I can make my submission. No critique is necessary with this as it's not good enough. A good artist knows when to move on and this would be that case.

I researched a lot of printed designs on Threadless to see what I need to incorporate in my own designs if I want to get printed. But in reality, there are some damn good artists that have made around 180 designs and not one has been printed. For me I use Threadless to practice and keep my creative juices flowing. If I get printed along the way, awesome. The truth is, there is a good chance I, and you, won't. Good luck though :-)

No account?