Close
One second...

Hiring a Designer for Clothing Company!

Hi everyone! I just discovered this website and I'm amazed at all of the artwork. This community is so talented! I am in the beginning stage of creating a clothing company and I would love to work with someone from this website who can make my ideas come to life on T-Shirts. The company will be marketing to people in their teens and twenty's. We will be starting with shirts and then much more if the company becomes successful. Your artwork will obviously be all over the company's website but I need to find a designer before I make the website. There is a meaning behind the name of this company and it will reflect through the designs because I think it would be nice to have a meaning behind what you wear.

If you would like to work with me from the very beginning stage, please feel free to send your portfolio of all your artwork and I will see if your style is the kind I'm looking for. After I find that person, hopefully you will like the direction I want to head artistically and add your own ideas if you want! Then, if we think we are compatible to work as a team, we will work as soon as possible. We will obviously talk about payment as well! Sorry this is so long but I am excited to get started!

Contact me via email at danewolf@live.com

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Watch this
GAZPACHO

Website? What does your company specialize in?

No account?