Close
One second...

Spiders Are Rainbows (Flopped...)

dang... expected this one to do a lot better...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
tatilus

definitely color...bt right nww the color creates a bad contrast with the bg grey in such a way that my eyes skip sides at the edge of the colors.

love the fractal pieces at the start of the rainbow also

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

I dig the muted colors of the 2nd one. Would dig it more if the black were cut by 10-15% to cut down on the contrast. Not sure if the webbing would still be needed in this version.

2 cents....take them....take em both!

BeanePod
Ryder Revolution said:

i'm thinking of this layout, i want to sub it for the baseball tee comp

def b/w then

Christina.A.art

If you did the color one that you just posted you could incorporate the color into the string as well... would be a nice touch.

tatilus

what if I told you to make the spider a tone of blue and the 3 rainbow colors another different tones of blue and sub it to monochromatic challenge.

then you'd be wasting time cos this looks just right for baseball tee

Christina.A.art
tatilus said:

what if I told you to make the spider a tone of blue and the 3 rainbow colors another different tones of blue and sub it to monochromatic challenge.

then you'd be wasting time cos this looks just right for baseball tee

^Great idea i think it could be magical with tones of blue for monochromatic! :)

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

ever thought about having 2 legs up, 2 legs down to form a number 8?

• cause sports!

Very cool suggestion!!

jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

colour with red fangs

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Great final choice. The smashed parts of the feet region are very nice!!

BeanePod

Not a flop dude....that Potato one I did was sitting around the 4 row on the first page of avg. scores and it barely broke 3. Haters was on the first page too and got either a 2.87 or 2.86.

thompson98
Ryder Revolution said:

that's a flop, folks... probably from offending todD followers haha

haha probably. im worried with my next design because i copped it much worse than you. they are like beliebers. he even posted my comment on facebook. everyone was saying, "how rude, she is just a jealous drama queen' and 'i looked at her profile, she is only 15, that explains her childish behaviour". it is actually quite hilarious

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us