Close
One second...

I subbed skull... declined :)

Watch this
johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

Diggin this Darth Skull!

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

YES!

jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

That's ace

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

very cool wow!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

$weet!!!

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Great, but will it get through?

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
The Paper Crane said:

Great, but will it get through?

i really dont see any reason why not, but i am ok with any scenario. This is my first offer, my gift :) to threadless, so if they dont want it, i know whos waiting for something like that. ... and Thanks bro :)

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I see every reason! Sadly Star Wars tees don't even make it through the submission stage these days, let alone get printed, thanks to G.Lucas and Disney :( It is very print worthy though :)

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

haha, i am sure this skull is copyright FREE, only fear can stop this from scoring section :)))

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Just use the force Rico

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

I think because it bares resemblance it will be declined.. Really epic though!!

vectored_life

It's not darth, it's a skull with a helmet....shhhh, don't tell anyone

Good work Rico, this is awesome!

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

yeah i see this getting declined 8/

tatilus

cool work bro..like your whole 'I subbed' series

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Sorry buddy I don't think it'll be accepted.. It's such a great illo but I know they are declining anything with Star Wars reference :(

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

thanks bros, like i said, if threadless decline this one they are scared for no reason. No world law can do anything, its fucking skull... with ribs... and WW II helmet. I just show picture of "What if"

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

No doubt that this is one awesome design, however, my friend subbed and revised a Darth Vader design a couple of times but got declined because Threadless don't accept designs with Starwars reference anymore. Even if it only shows the back part of his helmet.

goliath72 said:

Sorry buddy I don't think it'll be accepted.. It's such a great illo but I know they are declining anything with Star Wars reference :(

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

i know that all, they removed all of my sw designs, bestee for 2011. "Retold with unicorns" , but i only talk about FEAR, not something real, you know. I just dont give up :) I just giving first chance to threadless, nothing else, haha... I think they got a deal with disney and want to make BIG CONTEST in near future.. i am pretty sure :)

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

tnx, huh, probably will be declined... pending to much :) its ok with me :)

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

DECLINED!!!!! We hope you take these decline reasons to heart, use them to rework your submission, and resubmit. We're looking forward to seeing your new and improved design!

No problem Threadless, you are all my babies, i will be here as much as maybe you dont want that, lol.

vectored_life

Conspiracy, that's what it is!!! lol

Milan_

Maybe you should name it shredder skull :D

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

I still love you

RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

They're super stingy about their Star Wars references. It's basically a zero tolerance issue. I like to think a storm trooper has whoever is checking submissions at gun point at all time, nudging them ever so nervously in the back of their neck with their rifle.

Other sites are flooded with Star Wars designs and they're still really popular. They must have a license or something, because they have so many. I bet it could find a nice home on another site. Looks great though!

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
lxromero said:

I still love you

haha, love you too, i tried to make pressure on you guys with this blog, but you are men of still :) Now going to find home for this future bestseller :)))

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
theillustratorman said:

Conspiracy, that's what it is!!! lol

yeah!!!

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
Milan B said:

Maybe you should name it shredder skull :D

:)

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
Ronami said:

They're super stingy about their Star Wars references. It's basically a zero tolerance issue. I like to think a storm trooper has whoever is checking submissions at gun point at all time, nudging them ever so nervously in the back of their neck with their rifle.

Other sites are flooded with Star Wars designs and they're still really popular. They must have a license or something, because they have so many. I bet it could find a nice home on another site. Looks great though!

Yes, it is what it is, today we really have so much t-shirt sites so it is not really a problem to find place to sell good design :)

vectored_life
RicoMambo said:

it is not really a problem to find place to sell good design :)

This is funny! Very confident Rico!

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
theillustratorman said:
RicoMambo said:

it is not really a problem to find place to sell good design :)

This is funny! Very confident Rico!

haha, its just true, man, believe me. At least i have my online store,so i will sell "something"

No account?
Join Us