Fit You to a Tee! Let us know your Threadless t-shirt size.

We've gotten some great responses over the past few months about the Threadless tee. Yippee!

To keep on making our tee and your Threadless experience better, we want to make sure we're providing you with the best information to order the right size. To do this, we'd like to get a better idea of how the tees you've received are fitting.

Want to help? Post a comment with the following:

• Chest Measurement

• Threadless shirt size (be sure to mention Guys or Girly)

To determine your chest measurements, measure under your arms around the fullest part of the bust. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.

Watch this
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

36" and I wear a girly large. :-)

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

38" and guys medium. I just looked at the current size chart which suggests I would be in the small range. Haha, no way! Medium is comfy without being baggy.

prompt

OT: just want to request that the collars stay firm and not stretch too much after wash.. I personally prefer a tighter neck fit.

rubberdanpants
rubberdanpants profile pic Staff

*Bump

If you're shy, that's ok! If you still want to help, but keep your size private, email help@threadless.com with this info. Subject: Fit you to a Tee!

taz-pie

i am still finding sizing inconsistencies between the different colour tshirts. i can wear the navy ones, no problem. grey is smaller, red smaller, black too small. so i order things in my size, but can only fit into about a third of them. yeah, i am fat :(

taz-pie

(i have stopped ordering for a while, because i literally have over 10 tshirts that i cannot wear.)

Euana98

38 and I mostly wear guys M because it's soo comfy! I have 3 XL girly that fit nicely.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

about 33" and girly medium! :D

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

about 33" and girly medium! :D I don't like the boat neck, change it please ^_^

rubberdanpants
rubberdanpants profile pic Staff

Super helpful, guys! Keep it coming!

@Taz-pie- thanks for the color feedback. Passing that over to our products team.

ChrisDB

41" Guys Large

collidedworlds

94cm (about 37 inches). In my cupboard are L, XL and 2XL (girly). Slight inconsistencies over the years of ordering, but now I prefer 2XL as I don't like my shirts too tight. My "Clean Monster" L is fitted - tight, ordered June 2012. My "Group Hug" 2XL is a looser fit, ordered this month. My preferred fit is loose, which is why I go for 2XL every time now - I'd rather have it too baggy than too tight.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Different info then what you're requesting, but I'll post it anyways:

I hardly buy shirts here anymore. The sizing is inconsistent and they fit weird on the shoulder/sleeve/arm.

The fit around the chest is ok. It's the sleeves and the length of the body that are the main issues for me. The sleeves flare out like wings and fit poorly on the shoulder and under arm. Their opening is also a bit baggy.

The body length is an issue because it's all over the place. The length varies from shirt to shirt. I'd rather not have half my lower back exposed when I lean forward or feel like I can tuck my shirt into my pockets because of the length.

The blank Mossimo shirts that Target carries are a perfect fit. If you are trying to perfect the Threadless blanks, you may want to pick one of those up for comparison.

vectoredlife

I wear OLD NAVY large. If these shirts (which I have yet to afford) are like OLD NAVY fit, I shall no longer be topless but instead a happily clothed threadless customer.

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni

OK, I'm really strange but here it goes. Girly mediums fit in length and chest size, but the arms/shoulders are too small.

Girly large, the arms and shoulders fit now, but now the belly area is too big and it's too long.

I wear a guys small! hahaha

taz-pie

yeah, when all my shirts are hanging in the cupboard, absolutely none of them are the same length.

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni

I think I am a 39-40 guys medium, it's a snug but comfortable fit for me. However when I got the medium dye-sublimation shirt "Cyberpunx" in 100% Polyester it was a little too tight. Is this the case with all those dye-sub shirts? Should I be getting a "Large" next time?

No account?
Join Us