Weed-folio

a continuation of What Would You Do With 10k blog

if you dont like it, dont read it idiot!

These are my OPINIONS only. I do not make recommendations to buy, sell, or hold. Do your own due diligence

--
MJ Tickers: $AEGY $AERO $AFAI $ATTBF $AVTC $AXXU $BBDA $BCAP $BRDT $CANN $CANV $CBDS $CBIS $CLNP $CWIR $CWNM $CYBK $EAPH $EDXC $ENDO $ENRT $ERBB $EXMT $FFFC $FITX $FSPM $GLCO $GRNH $GWPH $GWPRF $HEMP $HESG $HNSS $HPCS $HSCC $ICBU $INAR $LATF $LVVV $MCIG $MDBX $MDCN $MEDT $MINE $MJNA $MLCG $MMRF $MNTR $MWIP $NRBT $NRTI $NTRR $NVLX $ORGC $PARS $PHOT $PLPL $PMCM $PRPM $PUGE $REDG $REFG $REVI $RFMK $RIGH $ROSV $SING $SIPC $SKTO $SREH $STBV $STEV $TTDZ $TRTC $UBUQ $USEI $UTRM $VAPE $VAPR $VKML $VTMB $XTRM $ZDPY

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
[+duracell-]

picks from yesterday:
$STBV
$SING
$HEMP

..and where they closed:
STBV @ .0105 = +358.33% for the day
SING @ .0845 = +331.12% for the day
HEMP @ .1689 = +83.39% for the day

[+duracell-]

id sell into this HEMP run up, it will tank back

[+duracell-]

nice dip on $STBV to pick up some shares

[+duracell-]

$GRNH, meant to buy it when it broke out off this pennant formation but missed the open.. was on my secondary watch list. Still nice though.

tatilus

will I get free muffler?

[+duracell-]

Everything is frozen outside in a nice layer of ice, here in the great state of PA. I can't go anywhere. Thats ok though because I have my bread/milk/TP/toaster strudel.. and a fat list of MJ tickers to watch/trade ALL DAY baby!

[+duracell-]

haha even Jim Cramer is talking about it

[+duracell-]

$RIGH blue sky breakout @ .0026

$USEI welcome to penny land

[+duracell-]

$REVI ridiculous
+503.17% for the day, and making another run

[+duracell-]

kinda pissed i sold $EAPH so early the other day as its up another +113%

[+duracell-]

now +660% ...smh

sorry i dont mean to spam or anything but this is serious budness folks

[+duracell-]

today
picks (movers): $LATF $BCAP $TTDZ $CLNP $RIGH $RFMK $VTMB $SREH $STBV

watch (shakers): $UTRM $SOCR $DEWM $REVI $GLCO

[+duracell-]

you only need like maybe ~$200 to take a relevant position and sit on your hands

--

aww snap! $ILIV gonna be huge today. Just watch Josh. Use bigcharts or google finance or whatever. It runs on 15 min delay but you'll get the point. :)

[+duracell-]
The Paper Crane said:

Can you trade in Marijuana (legally)? or is this hemp we are talking about?

No, the tickers ive been posting are of companies that are in the marijuana/hemp industry in one way or another. It's in its infancy. There is a massive agri-BOOM going on right now as well with all the legalization news coming every day.

$ILIV currently +185%

[+duracell-]

It goes without saying, dont rely on me for financial advice. I am not a professional and do not offer any kind of service. Everything i post in here is straight opinion. I dont want anyone playing with their rent money or anything, lol.

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni

Hemp has immense potential and could provide a far more sustainable and environmentally sound alternative to paper and cotton production. I think you might be onto something here as the law loosens in the US.

[+duracell-]

^and biofuels and just about anything else you can think of. Obama is signing the farm bill tomorrow. Hemp cultivation is growing. MJ for medical and recreational use IS growing state to state. Its what the people want and you know the gov is going to love taxing the hell out of it. Just follow the $. It's science.

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni

What is crucial though, is that further natural habitat is not lost for production. With high yields per area and minimal chemical needs it could be good news when compared to other crops and biofuels.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
The Paper Crane said:

What is crucial though, is that further natural habitat is not lost for production. With high yields per area and minimal chemical needs it could be good news when compared to other crops and biofuels.

Exactly. You can also make biodegradable plastic from it.

[+duracell-]

$TTDZ +60.87%.. aw man such a beautiful chart. Ive been eyeing this one up since last Tuesday waiting to pounce and today it breaks out. Their website greencuresinc.com goes live tomorrow. Sold half of my position in $LAFT this morning, holding the rest as 'free shares.' Still watching BCAP.. if there is a late day rally with volume, im in. I might be in regardless, we'll see.

[+duracell-]

today

$BCAP $HRDN $HNSS $SOCR $ERBB $VTMB $TTDZ $REFG $RIGH $STBV $MCIG $ICBT $BITCF $AEGY $CLNP $MWIP $GLER $CWIR $EXMT (on dip) $UTRM (on dip)

[+duracell-]

nice $ENDO dip, id try for .12

[+duracell-]

$UTRM baby go!

HA HA INTERNETS! :D

[+duracell-]

$HNSS gonna fly beep beep beep <--backin the truck up

[+duracell-]

Shoulda bought some $STBV on friday.. I knew it was a good deal and ripe for the picking then but bought more shares of another I own instead, like an idiot. STBV prob gonna fly today, watch.

[+duracell-]

$HNSS still nice, could probably ride that to .005

[+duracell-]

$ERBB very nice today, good open

[+duracell-]

$STBV currently up +168.75% sigh

[+duracell-]

$SING looking like a nice pick up at these prices
also still love $HNSS

[+duracell-]

$DEWM gonna gap, sick! Prob be a nice buy if it dips on after gap open

[+duracell-]

^see huge gap up out of the gate and tankage.. Id set limit order around .005

[+duracell-]

$STBV looking like a gift here @ .0057 for dip, then rip tomorrow imho

[+duracell-]

blood in the streets today? Nah, I see lots of value dip buys.

[+duracell-]

$HEMP sick red to green action today

[+duracell-]

$AEGY dip n rip, penny runner tomorrow baby! ahahaha

[+duracell-]

$DEWM is partnering w/ $HEMP.. so as we see this monster HEMP bounce today DEWM is following suit. Remember, I said around .005? Yeah, low of the day .0051, currently .0071.

[+duracell-]

$SING gonna POP tomorrow, got about 2 mins to get those orders in ;)

[+duracell-]

on radar for today

$STBV $AEGY $LATF $FFFC $SING $RIGH $TTDZ $LKEN $HRDN $DEWM

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us