Thanks, scored yours too. Also cute :)

goliath72

Cute headed over

drawntodeath

Thanks, scored yours, nice design :)

moZeni

adorable toast xD scored

Evancooleo

I dig the gradient on the toaster. Just for future - it might be worth trying to explore hand lettered text instead of using a type font, it might have a better aesthetic, just my 2 cents! Voted and commented

drawntodeath

Thank you, scored all 4 above me :)

_EffinSweet_

hahaha!! funny stuff. One thing i would suggest is checking out some of the other cute submissions that have been printed. I have seen that the gradients done really work here. Try adding some depth and detail to the design, and it will be a definite improvement. off to score it, good luck with future designs

_EffinSweet_

Here is a LINK to the sore where you will find some of what i am talking about

Davelong88

Great line, I think that a more personal touch to the lettering and speech bubbles would certainly bring it to life. Real nice.

chrysss

nice, I love the concept. :-)

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!
_EffinSweet_ said:

hahaha!! funny stuff. One thing i would suggest is checking out some of the other cute submissions that have been printed. I have seen that the gradients done really work here. Try adding some depth and detail to the design, and it will be a definite improvement. off to score it, good luck with future designs

The concept is good but I agree with Mr. Eff-Sweet here. I look forward to seeing more work in the future.

caldow

This is my first submission to Threadless, It would be really great if you guys could take some time out of your day to score it for me, Thank you all very much and have a nice day!

Callum

https://www.threadless.com/designs/oil-by-myself

pedro4

Nice concept! try change their position slightly and add perspective so everything does not look too much in a straight line. The shape of things are too basic in my opinion ... try to start the new version on paper, scan the drawing and then use your preferred app to finish your work.

bmaw

Nice.

Check out my design here!

gupikus
9 designs submitted - Score now!

GREAT!! cek out my design here

No account?