Close
One second...

Anyone up for a collab? (Collab with mip1980 3.22!!!)

Watch this
BeanePod

D'aaaaw.... Maybe we can work out somethin' at some point then :D

Jake Friedman

Wow we are so over Theo!!

throws your clothes out onto lawn

photoshops you out of all our pictures together and replaces you with Shaq

_EffinSweet_

Im definitely down!!! Will mail you soon

mip1980

Me too email you soon buddy :-)

macdoodle

Thanks Theo! Im very flattered. Im a wicked scatter brain but I'd like to see what you had in mind. Will be in touch.

Theo86
1 design submitted - Score now!

thanks for the awesome response everyone, am excited for these collabs.

@ Jake Friedman, i'd be down for a collab to, no need for such harsh replacement of me to Shaq.Photoshopness. :-) (If I posted every artist I wanted to collab with the list would be way to long.)

Theo86

I thought up a couple ideas I could send you all, see if you like any or if we could work off of any of them. I don't know your emails so send me a mail so I can send you the ideas. (I'm new to being the idea guy so I hope you will like one of them.)

mip1980

micpus@hotmail.co.uk

Theo86

emailed you some ideas mip1980, also added some more names on the list.

Theo86

Idea I had for mip1980, started we are thinking if we should add a text to this design either made out of headphone chord or sound wave beats. Comments appreciated.

goliath72

This is awesome

mip1980

I am dead excited about working with someone as well established as Theo

Theo86

same here mip, always admired your work. :-)

gebe

wow the first collab looks awesome! And I'm glad to see my name in the list :) I'm not ready in this period, but I will keep in mind this ;)

Theo86

thanks gebe, whenever you are ready to collab i'll be around. Thanks EffinSweet, any thoughts on improving this? Is it ready to submit or does it need more?

Theo86

also bump with some new names on the list.

_EffinSweet_

Yeah i think it is ready to Sub. super clean

v.calahan

I made it! I made it! Second batch…Phewww…was a close call! :P I'd be glad to collab Theo, getting busy at work now but let's keep in touch. I'll mail you.

Theo86

thanks everyone, will see what mip thinks about our collab. @ v.calahan looking forward to it. and added you to the list melmike, lol great gif.

mip1980

New cleaner version any suggestions from anyone?!

Musarter

Not to sound like an asshole, but you pretty much alienate anyone who is not on your list by not including them. It may be counter productive to the aim of long-term collaboration, within the community, to keep and exclusive list. That's why so much crying:

I know you are one of the coolest, and nicest, dudes around these parts and I just wanted to give you a heads up.

By the way, music collaboration turned out really nice.

TheInfamousBaka

If you want to work on something together, I'd love to, Theo! :-) I'm in a bit of a Threadless slump so a collab might help. Would love to split up the illustration work, those are my favorite kinds of collabs.

tiffany@politeyetpeculiar.com

Theo86
Musarter said:

Not to sound like an asshole, but you pretty much alienate anyone who is not on your list by not including them. It may be counter productive to the aim of long-term collaboration, within the community, to keep and exclusive list. That's why so much crying:

I know you are one of the coolest, and nicest, dudes around these parts and I just wanted to give you a heads up.

By the way, music collaboration turned out really nice.

Glad you like the music collaboration with mip, sorry to everyone didn't mean to alienate anyone out. I have seen blogs like this before with list of artist names which is why I got the idea, anyways I took down the list and am now open to collaborating with all who is willing to.

@ TheInfamousBaka thanks will email you some ideas I have and if you choose one you like maybe I can start out with the sketch. Super excited about this. :-)

Also want to know if mip and mine collab needs anything else or if it is good to go?

TheInfamousBaka

I'd be happy to work with your sketch once we get an idea picked out. :-)

I think with your collab with mip, the speaker part of the earbuds should show. Right now, it's a little hard to tell what they are at a glance and I think being able to see the little speakers will help quite a bit. :-)

Theo86

thanks TheInfamousBaka for the suggestion, emailed you some ideas. :-)

_EffinSweet_

To be honest i am dying to collab with the people on your list aswell as people who arent

Theo86
_EffinSweet_ said:

To be honest i am dying to collab with the people on your list aswell as people who arent

Yea I still want to collab with as many people as possible. I learn a lot from doing collabs with new artist. I am hoping to hear back from TheInfamousBaka and hoping we can start one to EffinSweet. :-)

Theo86

mip1980 collab submitted

Theo86

first collab ever were I came up with the idea for once. :-)

mip1980

This was a joy to work on, thanks Theo

Theo86

thanks mip, same here.

Theo86

looking for more people to collab with bump.

Theo86

3.22 thanks for the great score!

goliath72

Congrats great score!! Personally it should have been higher, but still awesome

BeanePod

Excellent! Wait ta go guys :D

Musarter

Great score for a great collab. Nice work guys.

Theo86

Thanks everyone. :-)

NDTank

Nice job!

No account?