Close
One second...

My 5 year Threadversay is... one month ago.

Guess I missed it. To be fair, I get drunk a lot in the bathtub lately, so the days kind of run together.

Some of you old-timers may be thinking "Five years and one month? But I don't recall every seeing you around before last year... and didn't you get some kind of newcomer trophy just a little bit ago?"

You're right. I joined five years ago but I couldn't really think of anything to say until last year.

Also, mind your own goddamned business.

Watch this
FoodStampDavis
1 design submitted - Score now!

But really, since getting active on Threadless I've met some really fantastic janes and johnnys AND I mustered up the nuts to do my first two art shows - and they went really well!

Without the support I got here I never would have thought anybody other than me would enjoy my stupid dickabout drawings. Now I keep busy, actually sell shit, and get hones-to-god commissions! People are STUPID.

Thanks, you guys.

Big, wet, too-long hugs to you all.

FoodStampDavis

Specific thanks to Jillian, who - as I recall - saw my Butt Magic profile pic and commented something to the effect "Did you make your profile pic? Because I'd buy that."

So, you know, it's her fault.

Theo86

Hey you've been here longer then me, Happy 5 Years and 1 Month!

TheInfamousBaka
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Your dickabout drawings are awesome, I hope you plan on sticking around for a while. :-)

FoodStampDavis
TheInfamousBaka said:

Your dickabout drawings are awesome, I hope you plan on sticking around for a while. :-)

I plan on hanging around until I'm DEAD.

(March, 2016)

vectored_life

I wish I could make awesome dickabout drawings...sadly, they are mostly just "abouts"

Merry Christmas Stamps!

No account?