Close
One second...

Appreciate suggestion and feedback

Hey everyone!! It is I, jumppuppyjumpf44afa24sa7da8sgr7758. I have finally seen the error of my atrocious username and have returned, humble and contrite with a name far easier to read. XD To work then, my good sirs and ladies. Care to spare a thought or a suggestion or two on what else I can do to improve on this piece? This one is totally inspired by Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Thompson's latest rash of jumping into someone else's photo-op. I immediately thought; Eclipse!! My previous two designs didn't fare so well so I'd like to give this one a fair shot. Love you all lots.

Watch this
papaomaangas

Looks like it is ready for submission. But my suggestion is to add Earth, taking the photo. Good luck jumppuppyjumpf44afa24sa7da8sgr7758!

JumpPuppy

hahaha... Nooooooooooo!!! not that name again. Ok, will add in earth just to see what it looks like. I'm getting the feeling it might look a little crowded but let's see.

thompson98

I would limit the stars. They don't need to be all over the shirt. I like the idea, I just think it needs a bit more work. Good luck!

JumpPuppy

Limit the stars, check. But how else can this be improved?

thompson98

I dont think the text bubble is working. I think it can work without it. I would also work on the shading of the moon. I definitely believe that there is something here

JumpPuppy

How's this? I removed the speech bubble and the whole thing stopped making sense so I had to bring it back. Also added details to the faces of both sun and moon, changed the background colour so that I could add in a painted in spacey background for added visual interest.

Milan_
hedraline said:

....maybe lose the balloon but keep the text. actually, looks pretty much good to go.

This and it looks prettycute!

Good luck jumppuppyjumpf44afa24sa7da8sgr7758 or can i call you f44afa24sa7d for short? :D

JumpPuppy

Oh tru..... Well then, it's now between one of these two. TBH, I think they both work. but now that both versions exist, I don't know which one to choose.

JumpPuppy
Milan B said:
hedraline said:

....maybe lose the balloon but keep the text. actually, looks pretty much good to go.

This and it looks prettycute!

Good luck jumppuppyjumpf44afa24sa7da8sgr7758 or can i call you f44afa24sa7d for short? :D

Haha... I prefer 4sa7d :P That's a little shorter.

JumpPuppy

Thanks!!!! :) Submitting this very second.

No account?
Join Us