Close
One second...

Speed Inking Videos - by me ;)

I would like to show you some videos I made while I was inking some illustrations.
The videos are on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hafaell87

Do you have something like this? I'd love to see it.

Watch this
Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

I did not realize you used actual brushes in your work, as opposed to PhotoChop trickery. I am even more impressed now. Thanks for sharing.

parallelish

nice, cool song too 8)

Theo86

very nice, you def have skills! :-)

Christina.A.art

Thanks for sharing pretty cool. For some reason the batman video doesn't work for me. I would like to know... what that tattoo is on your hand? :)

campkatie

so inspiring. I'd love to work more with ink. What pens/supplies/ink do you use? Is there a better brand out there?

thanks for the videos!

hafaell
2 designs submitted - Score now!
campkatie said:

so inspiring. I'd love to work more with ink. What pens/supplies/ink do you use? Is there a better brand out there?

thanks for the videos!

Hey, hey ;) This is my gear: "chinese ink I don't know the name cuz it's in some chinese language", UniPin pen 0.05, 0.1, 0.2... (it's nice. It's water proof and cheap), my brush is a Raphael 8404 #1. Hope it hepls you. :)

Christina.A.art said:

Thanks for sharing pretty cool. For some reason the batman video doesn't work for me. I would like to know... what that tattoo is on your hand? :)

Hey, Chris. Please try this link: http://youtu.be/gHp0RMVj4y4 The tattoo is a heptagon, related to the year 2007. The year I met my girlfriend. :)

Musarter said:

I did not realize you used actual brushes in your work, as opposed to PhotoChop trickery. I am even more impressed now. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I got much faster at inking traditionally than I did digitally. I think the real brush so smooth and more controllable.

Sorry my bad english, guys.

campkatie

thanks, I'll look into these!

Daviisilva

Thank you for sharing the process! I'm a big fan of your inking style, one of my favorite references when it comes to finishing with brushes! I doubt someone can have a better and natural result using PS brushes as opposed to a real brush... Congrats on your mindblowing work!!

ivanrodero

I love your skills man, I also love how you hold the paper with the back of the pen... found it terribly useful and simple, awesome.

chuck p comics

sometimes I feel its pointless to complement amazing artists cuz it's like "yeah I am awesome whatever" but here goes anyway. love you stuff, very nice and mysterious!

hafaell
2 designs submitted - Score now!
Carol Martins said:

I love you <3 ;D

=D I love you too!

No account?