Close
One second...

hi STAFF & people! Need some HELP! New design up for scoring, BUT...

it only came up today and it says only 4 days of scoring left!? Has something changed or is it a glitch!? here it is btw go vote if you like! It's for the "art without concept" challenge. Thanks! http://thrdl.es/~/2o92

Watch this
vectored_life

The contest ends in a couple day.

I THINK there is a certain amount of scoring time after the contest submission time ends.

I could be wrong on that part so maybe get someone that knows what they're talking about to chime in on this lol.

tohellandback

it happened to me as well, on the same challenge, when it went up for scoring was with only 5 days. i guess now there's no time left after the deadline, which is a bit weird if it's true because then there will be some submissions up for scoring just for one day or couple of hours. but maybe it's just an error that they haven't noticed yet.

gasponce
1 design submitted - Score now!

thanks peeps! I think it must be a glitch cause other people where saying so in other challenges a while ago, so now I guess we'll have to wait and see! Cause for two other challenges I submitted last minute and still had the 7 days, :? thanks !

gasponce
gasponce said:

BUMP for staff!

even though, weekend... :}

gasponce

HEEEEELP! I'm down to the last day, should be 3 more days left!!!! :(

gasponce
gasponce said:

HEEEEELP! I'm down to the last day, should be 3 more days left!!!! :(

BUMPING!

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

This is interesting, I'm not sure what's up. We have alerted our tech team to check it out. Stay tuned.

The Paper Crane

Yes designs that have gone up today only have 1 day left? I just subbed something for this and I'm worried it will have 0 days left!!

gasponce
The Paper Crane said:

Yes designs that have gone up today only have 1 day left? I just subbed something for this and I'm worried it will have 0 days left!!

Thank you everyone! And yes other people said so above too! :/

gasponce

Yay! Mine's fixed! (just on time too!) Thanks staff!happy time! :)

gasponce

HELP IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN! It just went up and it says one day left for scoring!!!! ooooo; the terror!

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Thanks for the heads up, We're looking into it :)

gasponce

ok! I sent an email too, so thanks for the quick responce too!

Mantichore

yeah, I think it's the same for all Sherlock designs that we're approved yesterday or today... Because my sub went up for voting yesterday and has the same problem.

gasponce

ok! It's fixed! thanks everyone! -involved! lol! :)

No account?