Close
One second...

design was declined, any opinions?

hi everyone,

the idea is "addicted to bass", like i am, i play bass in my spare time. it is like when you talk a walk in a park :-) thats why the tree ...

the bass strings are build in illustrator and copied into photoshop, the hand is mine, i photographed it. the green stuff is an orange tree, picture taken by me. so it is all my origin idea, nothing stolen from the internet! :-)

THANKS

best regards

istvan, vienna - austria (europe)

excuse me my bad english

Watch this
tohellandback

the photo doesn't add anything to the design so i think you should erase it. and maybe also show a bit of the arm, fading into the t-shirt, instead of just having the hand.

JumpPuppy

And maybe give this more of a concept. First thoughts are a giant hand strumming the wires on telephone lines by the street.

syndicath

made some changes now, i hope you like it!!???

JumpPuppy

Wow. Nice change. Lose the letters on the nails, darken your colours a wee bit more and try resubmitting?

syndicath

yeah, maybe you are right, thanks for the input! the idea with the telephone lines and giant hand from above is also very special!!! maybe you should do it??? :-)

studiolabamba

Yeach, +1 to loosing the letters on the nails. And maybe to make the bass more legible, You could try outlines of frets? (unless its fretless haha :) Or outline of the neck? Also might be interesting to join the theme of playing bass with addiction somehow, what do You think?

syndicath

now it looks like this, the letters on the nails make no sense anymore, you are right, it would have been looked nice on a black/white-punk-style hand, like with black painted nails....thanks anyway :-)

syndicath

i tried outlines of the neck earlier, didnĀ“t looked very good, i like it plain, just strings on a white shirt. :-)

JumpPuppy

Maybe ;) But I'm working on something else right now. YOU give it a go!!

syndicath said:

yeah, maybe you are right, thanks for the input! the idea with the telephone lines and giant hand from above is also very special!!! maybe you should do it??? :-)

No account?
Join Us