Cluebird 3.19! Not so bold finished 3.22! Thanks for the love!!

Here is a clue sniffing bluebird for sherlock challenge...

And Here is my first collab with great Daniel aka goliath72!

Hope you like it all!

Watch this
ostrich.

Nice design! I think the shadow behind the birds body looks abit too big but the rest looks great :)

Milan_

Thanks Daniel, i submitted it without this round gloss(like the one on the first picture) on the lens because it would be one color less to print (if i get that lucky).

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

Great Work! definite 5

AndreasWikstrom
AndreasWikstrom profile pic Alumni

Very nice attention to details on the magnifying glass. Not so sure about the folds on the pocket, seems a tad tight for being open pocket made out of fabric. But anyways, great design! The illustration of the bird is very nice.

Milan_

Thanks everyone! @ Qndreas i see your point about the tight pocket, i would have maybe redraw it if i wasn't too eager to submit :D

Milan_

@ parallelish

Thank you, that and the name wordplay was the reasons i did it!

@Christina.A.art

I've noticed you have a thing for birds, glad you do and glad you like it. Thank you!

@goliath72

Thank you my friend, our birds are going great too!

@lxromero

If my design made you like the thing you don't usually like, that's a huge compliment! Thank you!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

I know you are rocking it with the bird illos !! 5$$ I'm so excited for you my friend

Milan B said:

@ parallelish

Thank you, that and the name wordplay was the reasons i did it!

@Christina.A.art

I've noticed you have a thing for birds, glad you do and glad you like it. Thank you!

@goliath72

Thank you my friend, our birds are going great too!

@lxromero

If my design made you like the thing you don't usually like, that's a huge compliment! Thank you!

Milan_
goliath72 said:

Morning bump 2 great illos hope 2 prints!!

Woow thanks! I try not to get my hopes too high since i see so many new great designs every day.

goliath72

im not saying it because we have a collab I really feel these are both print worthy for sure

Milan B said:
goliath72 said:

Woow thanks! I try not to get my hopes too high since i see so many new great designs every day.

Milan_

I know buddy, i understand it's a compliment :D Thanks again!

goliath72 said:

im not saying it because we have a collab I really feel these are both print worthy for sure

Milan B said:
goliath72 said:

goliath72

Awesome

Milan B said:

mee too! Check out this coincidence! (listing by average score) hahaha

No account?
Join Us