Close
One second...

How long is the long wait for a print

GENERALLY how long does it take the good people of Threadless to contact you if you've been printed????

Watch this
Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Usually within 90 days of when the shirt finishes scoring. Could be within as little as 30 days.

rskinner1122
rskinner1122 profile pic Alumni

What about a challenge submission how long does that take after challenge has ended. Just wondering? :)

Musarter

It depends on the challenge. Some take a few months and others, like the College one, took about nine months; the College contest was unusual in long waiting period. Challenges that are associated with specific sponsors, say Marvel or Disney, take longer that strictly Threadless sponsored challenges like Summer or Patterns.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

if you haven't heard within 2 weeks it ain't happenin'...

Musarter

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

couple weeks or less for regular challenge.

design challenges are usually picked a couple days after all subs stop scoring, but can be longer if we're working with a partner

rskinner1122

aww poop I thought I had a good shot with my Frontier Challenge one. :( o well on the next design:)

rskinner1122

wait I just read this about the Frontier collection Some of your patterns could end up on tees and many others will become a part of the Threadless Select '15 collection

so maybe just maybe!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
Ryder Revolution said:

Generally this is true, but there are exceptions. Marvel takes about a month I've heard, the Simpsons challenge took 3 months, but regular Threadless for me have been within 2 weeks.

Then, there are those rarer occasions that I've heard of, where something was picked up a year later. But yeah, in general, if you've got something older than a month or so, you're on the waiting to exhale waiting list, as in, don't hold your breath.

ChrisDB

7 years, 7 months :( lol, I kiddd. What ^those guys said

vectored_life
melmike said:
Ryder Revolution said:

Generally this is true, but there are exceptions. Marvel takes about a month I've heard, the Simpsons challenge took 3 months, but regular Threadless for me have been within 2 weeks.

Then, there are those rarer occasions that I've heard of, where something was picked up a year later. But yeah, in general, if you've got something older than a month or so, you're on the waiting to exhale waiting list, as in, don't hold your breath.

I keep hoping I'm a rare occasion lol cuz i'm a winner and I can do it

rskinner1122

ok guess I just got a good tease when they put me on there What do you want to see printed Tumblr blog. Thought maybe I was in for the win lol o well thanks guys.

No account?
Join Us