Click to scurr.

^click that to score/comment

^ click that for a big 'un.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
BeanePod

i stopped trying to think which one was my fave about half way down....so many genuine lol's

i think the fact you left grover cleveland alone got one of the biggest laughs

FoodStampDavis
BeanePod said:

i stopped trying to think which one was my fave about half way down....so many genuine lol's

i think the fact you left grover cleveland alone got one of the biggest laughs

I think I like Danny Poolweener: Teen President best.

FoodStampDavis

It doesn't actually say "Teen President" anywhere, but that's who he is in my head.

BeanePod

Roscoe Horton, Jr. is pretty boneriffic also.

goliath72

Awesome stuff here!!

FoodStampDavis
BeanePod said:

Roscoe Horton, Jr. is pretty boneriffic also.

True story: those are all family names. My dad's two brothers' middle names were Roscoe and Horton (Carl Roscoe and Delbert Horton.) My great uncle, "Uncle Junior," was Byrd, Jr. Really. Really.

FoodStampDavis

Even more. And I think there's another in the chute. To be honest, I made so many subs that day that I don't remember.

FoodStampDavis

My heating bill came yesterday. It's up - literally - about 450% from the usual. But I'm not worried will all these sure-fire, 100% winners up there!

sausage_moe

I have to say...i love all of these!! "too old for this shit" needs to print. not because i think it would sell really well, but because i need it. right. now.

FoodStampDavis
sausage_moe said:

I have to say...i love all of these!! "too old for this shit" needs to print. not because i think it would sell really well, but because i need it. right. now.

I took all the shirts off my Society6 store (where it used to be for sale,) but you have my permission to recreate it in Sharpie on a blank shirt.

FoodStampDavis

Bumping because you can actually make out the faces and names on this now with the big, beautiful new scoring pages.
. . . ^ click that to score/comment. ^ click that for an even bigger 'un.

The Paper Crane
1 design submitted - Score now!

This is so well done Andrew and yes looks even better now bigger :)

goliath72

Elton John is great lol

FoodStampDavis
The Paper Crane said:

This is so well done Andrew and yes looks even better now bigger :)

well, shucks.

Twiggyhall
foodstampdavis said:

Bwahahahahahahcbhfvhfxvhdt55yhjnfdcvfvnjjvbn

FoodStampDavis

This happened last night: . . . . A hit & run, no less! I'll let you guess if a note was left. But GOOD NEWS: The body shop tells me I can pay for the repairs with scores and comments on my current submissions! Crazy, right? I could hardly believe it myself. . . Go nuts.

[+duracell-]

Augh! Wth man. People can be such jerks. Just slob into your car like that and pretend it didn't happen, lame.

Fact: Presidents is printing. Sorry people, you'll just have to deal with it.

BeanePod
[+duracell-] said:

yep

FoodStampDavis
[+duracell-] said:

Augh! Wth man. People can be such jerks. Just slob into your car like that and pretend it didn't happen, lame.

No, no it isn't. I don't think that's even possible, but I knew that going in. But I'm super happy it's doing well and that people like it! Especially so many people who make such great stuff. It warms my over-sized, cholesterol-coated, rock-hard, heart.

taz-pie

SPACE BUTT GIF:

FoodStampDavis

Presidents is only 4 scores away from 500, and my dad told me if I get 500 he will stop hitting mommy. Please help.

sausage_moe
foodstampdavis said:
sausage_moe said:

I took all the shirts off my Society6 store (where it used to be for sale,) but you have my permission to recreate it in Sharpie on a blank shirt.

bwaah. that sucks/that's cool! if you ever put them on there again (just in case it won't get printed(highly unlikely)) please do let me know somehow...

FoodStampDavis
sausage_moe said:
foodstampdavis said:
sausage_moe said:

bwaah. that sucks/that's cool! if you ever put them on there again (just in case it won't get printed(highly unlikely)) please do let me know somehow...

haha. It's definitely not printing, but it'll be going up somewhere eventually.

FoodStampDavis

Make my dreams come true and give me my first non-Butt Magic sub to crack the 500 scores barrier. You can even give it a 1, that's fine. I just want that sweet, round number.

NDTank

where's dixonjonesy when you need him, eh?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?