Hello again

Hey everyone, I haven't been here in a while! How are you all doing? NYC is kicking my ass but I guess in a good way. I'm creating things a lot more than before.


I have a design up for scoring, and I'd love it if you could give it a vote!


Also here's a cat licking a lollipop. Might as well turn this into another cat GIF thread, right?


Watch this
taz-pie

heyyyy! long time no see, dude!

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

Hey Welcome back, supported your design. Good to see you around these parts again. :-)

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Hey Rach! ..while your here can you tell everyone that my Ambassadorship DOES have some power, please?

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Hey Rach! ..while your here can you tell everyone that my Ambassadorship DOES have some power, please?

Ok. Listen to Stacy, folks!

Manupix

Hi Rachel! *waves

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
Rachel Ray Gun said:
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Hey Rach! ..while your here can you tell everyone that my Ambassadorship DOES have some power, please?

Ok. Listen to Stacy, folks!

Hi Rachel! :)

Also, ambassadors are still a thing?!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

helloooo! :D

Twiggyhall
Manupix said:

Hi Rachel! *waves

*stands next to Manu, also waving :D

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

Welcome back! great submission.

Manupix
Twiggyhall said:
Manupix said:

Hi Rachel! *waves

*stands next to Manu, also waving :D

=)

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

Welcome back. I just came back after a half year break, myself. This is my favorite of your submissions

No account?
Join Us