Close
One second...

My Simpsons Prize!

So a couple weeks ago I got a big box in the mail with my Simpsons Prize stuff.

I got the 15 seasons on DVD, an ipad case, an iphone case (I think for a 4 as it doesn't fit my 5) and an awesome little note from Jeff :-)

I didn't get any of the other prizes mentioned for some reason (clock, skateboard etc). I was going to ask Jeff about the other stuff but then all the staff lay offs happened and it seemed like really bad timing to be whining about where my prize is :-|
Maybe later.

the DVDs are pretty sweet though and most of all I think I love my little note that tells me I'm awesome.

So far I've only spent my prize money on the £50 fee UK customs hit me with to get this stuff delivered (bastards) and a £65 parking fine (again, bastards). With the rest, I'm debating buying a mac or putting it in my baby's saving account (and yes that is her cot I took the photo in!)
I really want a mac but I also really want to look after my baby girl so maybe I'll be responsible about it and whack it in savings for her!
Ah, the joys of being a parent!

Thanks again Threadless! (by which i mean awesome threadless staff, and awesome Threadless community)

Watch this
macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Swag!!

Buy a Mac "for the baby" and use it as a teaching tool for her ;)

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Yeah, don't bother with the baby savings account, she'll only squander your hard saved cash on teenage crap when she gets her hands on it. Think of the sleepless nights, the poop cleaning and then anxiety that faces you over the coming years. You deserve a Mac, hell you deserve a dozen Macs.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

WOW!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Awesome (buy your baby a Mac )

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

This is awesome and you totally deserved it :-)

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

awesome!! well deserved!!!! :-D

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Dang! I hope you really like the Simpsons. That is a shit ton a swag.

I hate those bastards too.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

So much Simpsons!

Maybe buy you a Mac and then save whatever is left over? :-) Baby still has a ways to grow.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

congrats! I bloody hate customs as well :(

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

Sweeet Simpson Stuff.. i mean dope.. dope simpsons stuff

karaed
karaed profile pic Staff

The rest of the prizes are currently on their way to Threadless from Fox, so we'll get those out to you soon. They took a while to wrangle! Sorry for the delay!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
karaed said:

The rest of the prizes are currently on their way to Threadless from Fox, so we'll get those out to you soon. They took a while to wrangle! Sorry for the delay!

I think Jeff has been practicing on your skateboard.

johnnysPeter

Congratulations, Great parent to put your prize money in your kids savings, u got some good Karma coming your way.

[+duracell-]

savings won't pay

get the Mac

..or buy weed stock

[+duracell-]

cool stuff btw

I wish more people would post pics of the goods.

ChrisDB
1 design submitted -

Wowza! Great haul!

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

Ah, thanks karaed - good to know! I know you guys have way more important stuff going on at HQ so didn't really want to nag. And plus, I did secretly think Jeff was bombing around on my skateboard ;-p

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

so awesome!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Congrats again well deserving! Jeff did mention his new skateboard lol

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
The Paper Crane said:

PS. soon I will be testing you on which episode this was.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Yay!

No account?
Join Us