everything is the same... kinda 8)

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

is command for robart doge

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni

Oh... mine's boring.

Although when I went to threadless, someone said they read my name as "jordan ell bender" and they called me that.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
JordanLBender said:

Oh... mine's boring.

Although when I went to threadless, someone said they read my name as "jordan ell bender" and they called me that.

That's how I read it too. How is it supposed to be pronounced?

Jake Friedman
1 design submitted -

Jake Friedman is my favorite Penn State Hockey player.

It just so happens to be my name too.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I'm Michael or Mike, and I'm from Melbourne, but that's not what my username means.

Twiggyhall
TheInfamousBaka said:
JordanLBender said:

Oh... mine's boring.

Haha me, too

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

Err I uh.. I mostly wanted jumppuppyjumpf9bc790af56a4cc4 to explain themselves. But what you're doing is fine.

Also yeah, JordanLBender color me confused as well.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
Twiggyhall said:
TheInfamousBaka said:
JordanLBender said:

Oh... mine's boring.

Haha me, too

evyc

My name is Evelyn. People have called me Evy my whoooooole life. C is the first letter of my middle name. SUPER ORIGINAL lol

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Mine is my initials and the year I was born.....simple :-)

Ferz

jordanLBender : I always read it 'Jordan Blender'...anyone else do it?

thompson98

mine is my surname and the year i was born. i truly regret not making it something cooler

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

I've been using my name for things like online games and forums for as long as I can remember.

man·ti·core (mnt-kôr, -kr) n. A legendary monster having the head of a man, the body of a lion, and the tail of a dragon or scorpion. But I added an 'h' because in Dutch you can also write it like that (mantichore or mantichoor), and I thought it was written the same way in English :p

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

it was originally "jumppuppyjump" but s/he forgot to hit tab when it came to setting up a password.

the origin of "jumppuppyjump" came from mistaking the quote and animal from Free Willy.

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

My last name is Crane and I use a lot of paper so...

papaomaangas
jumppuppyjumpf9bc790af56a4cc4 said:

You called? hehe... Alas dear sirs and ladies, the story is a lot sadder than that. I signed up using my facebook account and didn't notice that it was auto generated this way. And now there isn't anything I can do about it even though I've tried.

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni
Mantichore said:

I've been using my name for things like online games and forums for as long as I can remember.

man·ti·core (mnt-kôr, -kr) n. A legendary monster having the head of a man, the body of a lion, and the tail of a dragon or scorpion. But I added an 'h' because in Dutch you can also write it like that (mantichore or mantichoor), and I thought it was written the same way in English :p

Hmmm, that face looks like the face of a Titan.

my username is a combination of my first and middle name, nicholas and koby.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
Ferz said:

jordanLBender : I always read it 'Jordan Blender'...anyone else do it?

Close. I saw "Jordan L Blender."

No account?