THE SECOND WEEK OF #DO52 IS HERE! #DO52 is a...

• by skaw
  • posted Jan 10, 2014
  • 42 Comments

Watch this
mutsu

just to be sure: it's a new theme every friday?

I submitted my week#1 today thinking it was until sunday :-P

catsweaters

Yes- it's a new theme every Friday...but if you submit a little later it's still ok. You can still put the badge in the profile. The point is to do them, so if you're a little bit behind but still complete the challenges that's great!

ChrisDB

I'm soooo loving this #DO52 thang!

GRETZKi
catsweaters said:

Yes- it's a new theme every Friday...but if you submit a little later it's still ok. You can still put the badge in the profile. The point is to do them, so if you're a little bit behind but still complete the challenges that's great!

how do I put the badge on my profile. cant seem to find the right button-thing-edit

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff
foodstampdavis said:

Good shit!

Eliseanna

wait....so do we post our image here...? what do they mean by blog comments...? which blog. I'm confused

nathpitch

*I didn't get how to add description to image.

This is for the movie Gabrielle. It's a movie from Montreal that will win an Oscar in 2014! ;-)

Christina.A.art
BeanePod said:

Can't......post.....image......post comment button.....disappears.....

I had that happen before i think all you have to do is hit tab

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

Winner!!! hahahaha

foodstampdavis said:

Christina.A.art

Oz the Great and Powerful! This movie was good but it would have been even better ... if it had this ending! Oz & Theodora together! One kiss would melt away her evil witchyness & she would turn back into a good witch! The bubble created with their love would have reformed & they would rule Oz as King & Queen! Oz should have fought harder for her. :)

sorentaine

Am I the only one who can't see the DO52 badge? How does someone even add a badge to their profile? I can't find any info anywhere.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
sorentaine said:

Am I the only one who can't see the DO52 badge? How does someone even add a badge to their profile? I can't find any info anywhere.

save it, upload it to a file sharing site, copy the html for the image, click on your account settings, click update personal info, paste the html in the about yourself section, save and receive bacon....then enjoy bacon

theBat092

My design for GRAVITY

Love the designs so far!

And how DO you add a badge to your profile? I'm gland I'm not the only one having trouble with this... xD

theBat092

Thanks BeanePod!! Found it!! xDD

sorentaine

Thanks Beane!!!

BeanePod said:
sorentaine said:

save it, upload it to a file sharing site, copy the html for the image, click on your account settings, click update personal info, paste the html in the about yourself section, save and receive bacon....then enjoy bacon

BeanePod said:
sorentaine said:

theBat092
foodstampdavis said:

I gotta be the only person that hasn't seen Gravity.

Do yourself a favour and see the movie! Then make a tee :D

Fungusamungus

Whipped this up just in time. Inspired by The Hobbit.

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
foodstampdavis said:

I haven't seen

did see great gatsby and made a sketch, but ones again I only managed that and no more.

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
foodstampdavis said:

I haven't seen

did see great gatsby and made a sketch, but ones again I only managed that and no more.

sorentaine

Here is one for the Hobbit fans. The Desolation of Smaug has a new dish....

The Dragon Roll!!

mutsu

can't believe no one is showing love for the most awesome movie experience of 2013: Pacific Rim :-D

ChrisDB

Here's my sub for week 2, inspired by Pacific Rim...in 3D :) Made this using a robot and a dinosaur I got from my Threadless Secret Santa, uncannyxjen. Thanks again, Jen! Kaijuuu!

Ephyeah

Da da dada!! The Avengers..

ChrisDB

It might be the soup I just had, but I feel all warm inside :)

No account?
Join Us