Close
One second...

THREADLESS…IM BACK!

Watch this
Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Hey Welcome back!!! off to support your design. : -)

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

whats the latest news? whats the latest drama? whats the 411

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

The latest news is that there really isn't any. Well, Threadwars is going on, that's pretty rad.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Welcome back buddy!!

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

thanks!

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

hi

Milan_

Where have you been? You said you'll be back by lunch time! I bet those neighbourhood kids put you up to some mischief again. * disappointing sigh * Go to your room, we'll talk about it later!

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

?

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

Don't sass - go to your room.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

im in my room. and I'm watching arrow on netflix #thiswinterbreakisneverending

nerrik
Milan B said:

Where have you been? You said you'll be back by lunch time! I bet those neighbourhood kids put you up to some mischief again. * disappointing sigh * Go to your room, we'll talk about it later!

Excuse me? Your son came to US. Your son wanted OUR help. So don't go pointing your finger at the wrong people, lady!

Milan_
nerrik said:
Milan B said:

Excuse me? Your son came to US. Your son wanted OUR help. So don't go pointing your finger at the wrong people, lady!

Help? Don't think i don't know what are you up to fellas. Stealing candy form local shop and spray painting neighbors dog i wouldn't call helping!

Milan_

And i'm not a lady! I just happen to have gynecomastia!

nerrik
Milan B said:
nerrik said:
Milan B said:

Help? Don't think i don't know what are you up to fellas. Stealing candy form local shop and spray painting neighbors dog i wouldn't call helping!

I will have you know we were making a student film about a cow that develops a sweet tooth, hence the stolen candy and the neighbors dog spray painted black & white. And your son is no saint either, he was 'playing doctor' with an sixth grade girl behind the gymnasium.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I feel like I am in the middle of something

crystalr
crystalr profile pic Staff

Hey! Nice to meet you. your sub is awesome!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

hi evan

Jake Friedman

I can't believe I missed this

No account?
Join Us