Close
One second...

what do you think of this design?!:)

its for the photography II challenge... what do you think about it? what can i do to make it better:)
thanks!

Watch this
GAZPACHO

I have no idea what this is. Also the face seems a little dark, try messing with the saturation.

thompson98

yes what on earth is it? also it looks kind of creepy

OLG4

I'm not sure I get it, all these zig zag and diagonal lines and a soft but creepy 'face' -- the whole picture is aggressive.

What are you trying to say or what was your inspiration?

To improve try to reduce the noise at the background, too many things going on, make it clear. But the most important try to add a concept in it or a humour.

It's great that you can experiment, do more, with a practice it gets better. But firstly think about a good idea. Sometimes when you see the idea clearly, the execution of that idea not necessary has to be as good.

1rabbit

@OLG4 - totally agree, with work it can be good, if the idea is good, but as is it's just kinda confusing and a bit dark.

ana098
OLG4 said:

I'm not sure I get it, all these zig zag and diagonal lines and a soft but creepy 'face' -- the whole picture is aggressive.

What are you trying to say or what was your inspiration?

To improve try to reduce the noise at the background, too many things going on, make it clear. But the most important try to add a concept in it or a humour.

It's great that you can experiment, do more, with a practice it gets better. But firstly think about a good idea. Sometimes when you see the idea clearly, the execution of that idea not necessary has to be as good.

thanks for the feedback... yeah i agree it maybe too much. Im just so new at this, photoshop is kind of intimidating... how did you start? how did you learn? also i saw your instagram, i really like your stuff... i just followed you, my instagram is annieh098 --- could you check out my stuff and tell me what you think please? and what can i do to make it better.)? please? thanks:D

ana098
GAZPACHO said:

I have no idea what this is. Also the face seems a little dark, try messing with the saturation.

you know the worst part is... i actually dont know what the hell it is myself... i mean i think i was just blinded by excitement over the fact that i had just made my first thing on photoshop... but now i kinda dont like it anymore, I like the turtle skull and the backround just not together anymore. would you mind checking out my instagram please? and giving me some more feedback? its annieh098... thanks:D

ana098
thompson98 said:

yes what on earth is it? also it looks kind of creepy

i honestly don't know... I need more practise. Yeah it kinda does, i tend to draw creepy stuff:/

werewolfmuscle

your trying to hard it seems like you threw a bunch of stuff together

No account?