lift off ...(cpc blawg)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Hellafly.tv

Love all of these creations, but the making friends is the best!!

vectored_life

Congrats again chuck. Awesome work.

Daviisilva

Congrats Chuck! Looks great on the t-shirt! This design is awesomeeee!! First of many, many prints!!

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni
Daviisilva said:

Congrats Chuck! Looks great on the t-shirt! This design is awesomeeee!! First of many, many prints!!

thnks so much, very nice. honestly I don't no how you don't have a print yet! plus I just purchased car were is my dude! cant wait

nerrik

Wow! Awesome job, Chuck. Really love the design, though I feel like his eyes should be blue for some reason.

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

Looking good chuck. I like the choice to keep it in two colors, the wood on the masks looks good and the gun is way cooler now :) I don't think I like the little puff of smoke under it, it's leaking ! ;) if anything is needed maybe some energy circle or something and should the gun have one of the finger guards so it looks like it has a trigger. Textures look nice btw

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni

This is great! I think there needs to be a little blue on the head, but other than that...

This character your own creation?

chuckpcomics
NDTank said:

This is great! I think there needs to be a little blue on the head, but other than that...

This character your own creation?

yup a little blue on the eyes like nerrik said to even it out. so that would give him like a "iron man" screen on the inside of the mask! and yes this my own creation, the name came first and then I just kept doodling and came up with this

chuckpcomics
NDTank said:

Excellent! Love how you finished the cube...

glad you like it! I may be subbing tonight

nerrik

You nailed it, man. Definitely sub it!

c-royal
c-royal profile pic Alumni

Is there a reference?

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

yeah looks like the number of votes has taken a dive, I got 120 and 140 with 2 days left.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us