lift off ...(cpc blawg)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Hellafly.tv

Love all of these creations, but the making friends is the best!!

vectoredlife

Congrats again chuck. Awesome work.

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni

Looks great!

Daviisilva

Congrats Chuck! Looks great on the t-shirt! This design is awesomeeee!! First of many, many prints!!

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni
Daviisilva said:

Congrats Chuck! Looks great on the t-shirt! This design is awesomeeee!! First of many, many prints!!

thnks so much, very nice. honestly I don't no how you don't have a print yet! plus I just purchased car were is my dude! cant wait

nerrik

Wow! Awesome job, Chuck. Really love the design, though I feel like his eyes should be blue for some reason.

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

Looking good chuck. I like the choice to keep it in two colors, the wood on the masks looks good and the gun is way cooler now :) I don't think I like the little puff of smoke under it, it's leaking ! ;) if anything is needed maybe some energy circle or something and should the gun have one of the finger guards so it looks like it has a trigger. Textures look nice btw

NDTank

This is great! I think there needs to be a little blue on the head, but other than that...

This character your own creation?

chuckpcomics
NDTank said:

This is great! I think there needs to be a little blue on the head, but other than that...

This character your own creation?

yup a little blue on the eyes like nerrik said to even it out. so that would give him like a "iron man" screen on the inside of the mask! and yes this my own creation, the name came first and then I just kept doodling and came up with this

NDTank

Excellent! Love how you finished the cube...

chuckpcomics
NDTank said:

Excellent! Love how you finished the cube...

glad you like it! I may be subbing tonight

nerrik

You nailed it, man. Definitely sub it!

c-royal
c-royal profile pic Alumni

Is there a reference?

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

yeah looks like the number of votes has taken a dive, I got 120 and 140 with 2 days left.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us