1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

I also did this dumb thing (fueled by a christmas cookie hangover and a Finding Bigfoot marathon). I thought it was funny for a minute, but now I think that might have been delusional. Worth submitting?
Sas-squash

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

moments.....so awkward...

and why in the hell wouldn't you sub that? although i'd really love it if it is giving the eye to the camera like in that classic pic :D

Twiggyhall
Pyne said:

I also did this dumb thing (fueled by a christmas cookie hangover and a Finding Bigfoot marathon). I thought it was funny for a minute, but now I think that might have been delusional. Worth submitting?
Sas-squash

This is awesome. Do this.

Twiggyhall
chuck p comics said:

all of them are great!

and yes, ding! agreed :)

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:
Pyne said:

Sas-squash

This is awesome. Do this.

Everything on this page is ridiculous in the best way...

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Y'all = the BEST!

What about this face?

Twiggyhall
Pyne said:

Y'all = the BEST!

What about this face?

I quite like that...yessum, I do

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

It's pretty much a self portrait :) Winter is giving me a bad attitude and the facial expression to match.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Here goes nuthin! Just subbed. Thanks for the encouragement you guys. For realzies!

Back to my sghetti moose.

Twiggyhall

:D

Sghetti moose gon' be rad

[+duracell-]

some slight tweaking and i could see Sas-squash printing for sure

dearnicole

Haha, I'm laughing.

Spaghetti Moose -- what does it mean? :-) I like the meatball. I'm wondering if he could be an Italian Moose? ;-)

The Sas-squash does look a little bit banana-like. Maybe need to push the squashy-ness!

dearnicole

Oh and I scored the coffee pattern! :-)

And one other thought on Sas-squash -- what if he was a little more disguised but circled in red like you sometimes see when people are reporting a squatch sighting and showing some random blurry photo where they need to circle the part they claim is the hairy friend.

[+duracell-]
dearnicole said:

Haha, I'm laughing.

Spaghetti Moose -- what does it mean? :-) I like the meatball. I'm wondering if he could be an Italian Moose? ;-)

'cause his antlers are like the tines of a fork you see. aw man.. this moose is gonna get so sloppy in it. sauce 'gon be everywhere!

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Thanks guys!

I slept on it and decided to delete the current submission and work on making it more recognizable as a squash… maybe work some subtle stripes in there…

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Alright, added stripes and added a grey version… more squashy less banana-y?

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Thanks! Green it is… might sub it in a bit.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Sas-squash is up- that was fast!

Also, it came up while we were watching the Beefsquatch episode of Bob's Burgers. Squatch-y kind of night!

Sas-squash

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Awesome lol

Pyne said:

Sas-squash

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:
dearnicole said:

Haha, I'm laughing.

'cause his antlers are like the tines of a fork you see. aw man.. this moose is gonna get so sloppy in it. sauce 'gon be everywhere!

Preeeeecisely! :D After dinnertime, he is going straight into the bathtub.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Thanks y'all! I'll be curious to see how many get it.

Jayme Art said:

Sas-squash! lol, cool :] hey, there might be other veggie creatures out there too...

Maybe a sghetti yeti? :P

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
Theo86 said:

Im a BIG fan of your coffee pattern.

Thanks Theo!!

BeanePod said:

Abon-bonable Snowman, Lox Ness Monster, Chupachanga......

Okay...I'm done.

Bawhaha! I missed this somehow.

Jersey Aaron Neville Devil? Shit… you win.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Such awesomeness all around!!!

Twiggyhall
Pyne said:

Sas-squash is up- that was fast!

Also, it came up while we were watching the Beefsquatch episode of Bob's Burgers. Squatch-y kind of night!

Sas-squash

Lookin' good, lady! :D

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Twiggyhall

^ Bluth development???

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

I also tweaked and resubmitted Ptiny Pterosaurs (Ptake Ptwo! Hee hee) to the Girly Challenge. Pending.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:

^ Bluth development???

Oh Tobias, you blow hard! That giant mole gives me the opposite feels than the Aaron giant mole. Eeek.

BeanePod said:

would love to see pthis win :D

Me ptoo :P

I seriously had a dream last night that I got an email saying Threadless was going to print all of my stuff (even the stinkers). I woke up sooo happy.

Twiggyhall

Me, too! Seriously WANT

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:

Me, too! Seriously WANT

Thank you!!!

Failed to notice until now that the submission guidelines for the Girly Challenge specifically say to include at least two different apparel item mock ups… oops!

Ptake Pthree!

Twiggyhall

Oooh yeah looks ace on the tank, too :)

*finners crossed for you

Christina.A.art
Pyne said:
Twiggyhall said:

Me, too! Seriously WANT

Thank you!!!

Failed to notice until now that the submission guidelines for the Girly Challenge specifically say to include at least two different apparel item mock ups… oops!

Ptake Pthree!

My favorite that & samurai hummingbirds!

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Thanks Christina! Might eventually re-do that hummingbird one :)

Got another WIP going… Hopefully, enough people are familiar with axolotls AND those folks get that it is also a moon?

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Holy awesome subs!!

EN AJUSTES

Man, you're killing it! Axolotl-moon is great, I would just make his mouth a little wider. And I can't wait to see that moose. Keep it up!

Twiggyhall

You're on a roll, sister! :D

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Thanks y'all!

New version?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?