Close
One second...

Sublimated Noodles Idea! (collaboration)

Hello it is I with my first thread! I was looking through the challenges and looked through some designs that other people have made ,and after thinking a while I have came up with an idea for a t shirt design .My Idea was that there would be noodles warped all around the tee shirt and creepy eyes would be in little holes in the noodle clumps .I want it to be cute ,but creepy at the same time.If anyone wants to take this collaboration or add on to my design comments would be nice!

Watch this
thompson98

you need to post a sketch or something so people can actually see what you want to do

TheOrdinarySketcher

Yeah here you go sorry I'm a horrible drawer ,But here you go!

Sorry about the bad photo quality.I sort of want it like this except with color and instead of being in a bowl I want it to be covered all throughout through the tee.

taz-pie

sorry, but i have no idea what your "big idea" is. wut?

thompson98

why did you draw a bowl then? sketch it the way that you want it to exactly be on the shirt. why put somehing on here and say you dont want it to be this way?

taz-pie

wait. so your "big idea" is noodles... with eyes??

TheOrdinarySketcher

Sort of...It's supposed to be noodles wrapped around the shirt and just two eyes somewhere so it looks like the noodles are some sort of weird creature.

No account?