Close
One second...

Girl, books and mice HI everyone! I really need comments everyone!!!

Hi everyone, here is another illustration I had thought about for kids. Feedback is very much appreciated! thanks!

Watch this
Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -

Pretty cute love the mice!

wazasaur

I like it! If you could somehow have the girl 'pop out more' would be more effective - I feel as though she gets lost! Otherwise, it is looking really good!

Alison_MAC

Awesome.. I think you are right about popping the girl out more... I'll have to see how to do that.

Thanks!

gasponce
1 design submitted -

very nice style ! yes the girl needs a little something to 'pop out more' but it's generally super awesome! well done!

ivanrodero

Mock it up becaus we can't see how it would look on a tee, it's well done illo but that doesn't mean its going to work on a T-shirt. ;^)

mongoose_dog

first thought: PERFECT. on second glance, the girl might look a tiny bit Mickey Mouse-like, so maybe give her pigtails or braids instead of round buns directly on the sides of her head with small red bows? also..maybe round out the head a bit, so it is more in proportion to her torso and limbs (in other words, her body is not very anime toddler cartoony, so maybe her head shouldn't be either?) otherwise, my first thought: PERFECT. don't touch anything else.

Alison_MAC

mmm not sure if I can touch the head hands on, I'll see about doing that in photoshop, will see about the hairdoo, I actually hadn't thought about it as mickey mouse but now that you mention it I can't stop seeing it jaja, Thanks a mill Mongoose,

And everyone else thanks! Your comments are really helpful!

LandonTattoo

really cute, I would just address the feet, they look a bit contorted. If your having troubles with them try with socks or slippers.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

The illustration is really well made, but I don't know how much this can work on tee :(

Alison_MAC

Hey guys!!!! thanks so much for the feedback! still working on how I can correct the feet since it's a watercolour original. I think the printing on a T is an issue so I've opted for iphone cover!

artechin

Awww... those mice are adorable!!! <3 Also good job with the water colors, I've been struggling with them for a while :) When is up please let us know so I can vote for you <3

No account?
Join Us