Girl, books and mice HI everyone! I really need comments everyone!!!

Hi everyone, here is another illustration I had thought about for kids. Feedback is very much appreciated! thanks!

Watch this
wazasaur

I like it! If you could somehow have the girl 'pop out more' would be more effective - I feel as though she gets lost! Otherwise, it is looking really good!

Alison_MAC

Awesome.. I think you are right about popping the girl out more... I'll have to see how to do that.

Thanks!

ivanrodero
ivanrodero profile pic Alumni

Mock it up becaus we can't see how it would look on a tee, it's well done illo but that doesn't mean its going to work on a T-shirt. ;^)

mongoose_dog

first thought: PERFECT. on second glance, the girl might look a tiny bit Mickey Mouse-like, so maybe give her pigtails or braids instead of round buns directly on the sides of her head with small red bows? also..maybe round out the head a bit, so it is more in proportion to her torso and limbs (in other words, her body is not very anime toddler cartoony, so maybe her head shouldn't be either?) otherwise, my first thought: PERFECT. don't touch anything else.

Alison_MAC

mmm not sure if I can touch the head hands on, I'll see about doing that in photoshop, will see about the hairdoo, I actually hadn't thought about it as mickey mouse but now that you mention it I can't stop seeing it jaja, Thanks a mill Mongoose,

And everyone else thanks! Your comments are really helpful!

LandonTattoo

really cute, I would just address the feet, they look a bit contorted. If your having troubles with them try with socks or slippers.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

The illustration is really well made, but I don't know how much this can work on tee :(

Alison_MAC

Hey guys!!!! thanks so much for the feedback! still working on how I can correct the feet since it's a watercolour original. I think the printing on a T is an issue so I've opted for iphone cover!

artechin

Awww... those mice are adorable!!! <3 Also good job with the water colors, I've been struggling with them for a while :) When is up please let us know so I can vote for you <3

No account?
Join Us