Close
One second...

A week in tees (12/30) - Words from their designers!

Have you checked out this week's NEW TEES yet?

Well, how about we hear a little bit about each design from the designers themselves! You can also click a designer's name to go to their new design.

"My intention was to create a winter landscape, where the environment is involved with the little deer. The white spots on this animal always reminded me of snowflakes, which inspired me to draw this illustration."

"I hope people see this design as a different outcome for bad things that happen to us. Every end is a new beginning, after all - let's look on the bright, colored side of life!"

"They say that pressure makes diamonds; It was two months before I earned my Bachelors in Digital Art and Design, and my final portfolio would be due within only a few weeks. I was so stressed out from working that it suppressed a lot of my creativity. 'So Full of Rainbows' was the first piece of art that I had created for myself in months but then the design became much bigger than that. I'm truly taken aback by how many smiles my unicorn has and will continue to give to the world."

"My designs are basically excuses to draw angry animals, the angrier the better, also if you buy this shirt and see someone else wearing it you have my permission to fight them. To the death."

"Doodling is a common addiction that lots of people have. My drawing is about it. I am sure lots of people will feel like having the same problem and I hope they will like my interpretation."

"I have always loved mermaids, they are beautiful and mysterious and dangerous, something many of us aspire to be. I wanted to draw something body positive, a mermaid that doesn’t fit the standard of the red haired tiny waisted teenager. I think this big beautiful woman makes one hell of a siren and I’d love to see more like her."

Watch this
Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

This is a really awesome thread-thing Jeff. Hiring Jeff was a smart move Threadless, he's introduced some great artist-altering additions to the site. Its great to hear from the artists in an official capacity. Viva la Jeff.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

So many talented folks on this list. More angry animals!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
Wharton said:

This is a really awesome thread-thing Jeff. Hiring Jeff was a smart move Threadless, he's introduced some great artist-altering additions to the site. Its great to hear from the artists in an official capacity. Viva la Jeff.

aww thanks. i like you.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Congrat everyone and thank you for sharing!!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

:D

joe-wright
joe-wright profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I really like this new feature. Anything that engages the community aside from designing/scoring is super welcome, I like seeing what the artists have to say!

No account?
Join Us