One second...

Help me to understand!

I can not understand a vote so low, without criticism of any kind ... this is the work

Now, I find it difficult to participate in other competitions because I understand that many things influence the vote.
sorry for my english (google translate), pass happy holidays to all.

Watch this

sorry man. i would definitely have scored this a 1, and would never buy it. i am not even sure what i am looking at??

my suggestion would be to look at to see what does print here, and then honestly evaluate if you are near that level.

good luck!

melmike profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Yeah, it's just not a very attractive tee. I wouldn't wear it either and would've voted it 1. Also, the shading and lifework don't really go together.

<font><font>melmike</font></font> said:

<font><font>Sì, non è solo un tee molto interessante. </font><font>Non vorrei indossare uno e avrei votato! 1. </font><font>Inoltre, l'ombreggiatura e il lavoro di una vita in realtà non vanno insieme.</font></font>

<font><font>taz-pie</font></font> said:

<font><font>scusate l'uomo. </font><font>avrei sicuramente hanno segnato questo un 1, e non avrei mai potuto comprare. </font><font>Non sono nemmeno sicuro di quello che sto guardando?</font></font>

<font><font>il mio suggerimento sarebbe quello di guardare </font></font><font><font> / tutti</font></font><font><font> di vedere cosa fa la stampa qui, e poi onestamente valutare se si è vicino a quel livello.</font></font>

<font><font>buona fortuna!</font></font>

This is not a simple pattern, I tried to propose something different, this is a tessellation! honestly I'm not used to shoot on what you do not understand, I appreciate the "artists" bold but I try to differentiate myself and then not drawing cute kittens for further appreciation. thanks for comments at least you responded! I wish you good holidays

I'm pretty sure we all have a basic concept of what a tessellation is. (pretty sure most of us have taken third-grade math. we've also seen stuff by M.C. Escher.) With your pattern, I honestly have no idea what I'm looking at. For example, if you don't look at the pattern closely, what I'm assuming is a teepee makes the lizard look like it has a toucan beak. I know that you think that a more complicated pattern would be cooler, but sometimes simpler IS better. Don't sacrifice quality of work just because you want to "differentiate [yourself] and then not drawing cute kittens for further appreciation." You don't have to draw cats to have the community like your stuff; it just has to be a well-executed/kickass design.

Oh well, compared with the vision of others, hoping they do not all apply the Rorschach test in the work, I just needed to constructive criticism, however, I realized that we must intensify the outlines for a clear reading, I close by saying, be more thoughtful in looking at the work (use more seconds), all the "composers" deserve respect!

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Needs more cute kittens

maybe add some arrows?

FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

People probably just didn't like it that much. That's the answer for "why are my votes/scores/comments low?" about 99% of the time... if not 100%.

GyleDesigns profile pic Alumni

It seems really forced, like the idea wasn't really going to work, but you tried it anyway. There's still potential, I think, but you might have to change how the objects meet.

On the other hand, people don't typically like to wear tessellations on their bodies. So it might be a lost cause :/

That's usually why I score low-- because I wouldn't wear it.

I appreciate your interest, I hope to return thanks, spend happy holidays!

No account?
Join Us