Close
One second...

8 BIT CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN SERIES - Running List

OK, so I have been in the pixel mode lately, and I have decided to step it up:
My first 8 BIT character Select screen of Spider Fighter ( AVAILABLE HERE ), and start a big ole' series of them.

I will post them here, and also links if available to purchase anywhere.
( Not sure if I will enter them ALL into the Threadless contest, but these first few have been already)

This will be an on-going project, so a running list that will grow larger every weekend!
I will be doing mostly ones based on movies, but also some other stuff, like classic monsters, etc..

FINISHED SO FAR:
Spider-Man - The Big Lebowski - Reservoir Dogs - The Shining - Pulp Fiction - Breaking Bad - Classic Monsters

HERE IS MY RUNNING "TO DO" LIST AS OF NOW:
Royal Tenenbaums - Shaun of the Dead - Alien - Blade Runner - Doctor Who - Walking Dead - Predator - Lord of the Rings - Goonies - Lost Boys - Clockwork Orange - X-Men - Avengers - Dick Tracy - Star Trek - Deliverence - Top Gun - Up In Smoke - 7 Samurai - Tombstone - Back to the Future - Breakfast Club - Godfather - Goodfellas - Inception - Apocalypse Now - Deer Hunter - Beetlejuice - Lock Stock, 2 Smoking Barrels - Ghostbusters - Beerfest - Life Aquatic - Dusk Til Dawn - Jurassic Park - Anchorman - The Wire - Boardwalk Empire - Game of Thrones - Tron

Any other cool ones that might make a neat looking 8 Bit Character Select Screen?

[8 bit character select series - Spider Man
BUY IT RIGHT HERE AT THREADLESS:
www.threadless.com/product/4570/Spider_Fighter_8Bit
]3

[**8 bit character select series - The Big Lebowski

**8 bit character select screen series - Reservoir Dogs
BUY IT HERE:
[www.teepublic.com/show/11396-8-bit-reservoir**

[8 bit character select series - The Shining
BUY IT HERE:
www.teepublic.com/show/11397-8-bit-shining
]9

[8 bit character select screen series - Pulp Fiction
BUY IT HERE:
www.teepublic.com/show/11478-8-bit-pulp
]11

[8 Bit Character Select Series - Breaking Bad
BUY IT HERE:
www.teepublic.com/show/11523-8-bit-bad
]13

[8 Bit Character Select Series - Classic Movie Monsters
BUT IT HERE:
https://teepublic.com/show/12206-8-bit-monsters
]15

Watch this
tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

thanks, cool! you can buy that one right here at threadless if you so wish! :) Pulp Fiction up next i think

tohellandback

those are great! i love the shining work, and i'm excited to see that one about classic monsters.

tomburns

thanks man! i love doing these, excited to have a series type of thing to work on/have!

tohellandback

the breaking bad one looks cool and may have a lot of followers here. also if you make one about dr.who it may be a win.

MartinRognoli

The shinning pattern or the donnie crossed details. Are really clever. give you a really personal look to your work dude!

tomburns

the breaking bad one looks cool and may have a lot of followers here. also if you make one about dr.who it may be a win.

Thanks! I don't know much about Dr. Who, but I see tons of tshirts with that Tardis box on them, so it must be a big hit! I might have to do that for sure. :)

The shinning pattern or the donnie crossed details. Are really clever. give you a really personal look to your work dude!

Thanks! Yeah it is nice when I can incorporate some thmeatic element into it, like the carpet pattern, etc. :)

All looks great. I want to see The Expendables select screen. Hehe

Hah! that is an idea for sure! I have a huge running list of the movies/shows/etc i wanna do, I guess I should post that and cross off the list here too. :)

EN AJUSTES

Just like BrBa, The Walking Dead is on the hot spot now. Wink. Brilliant stuff all around.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

love these so much

Twiggyhall

These are awesome :D

tomburns

thanks dudes!! about to get back on these, tons to go! Doctor Who and Walking Dead are great ideas!

tomburns

Thanks Dudes! Updated with links, and added Classic Monsters!

I think I will have to do an 8 bit commies one too hah!

No account?
Join Us