Close
One second...

Secret Santa salami! Check out my loot!

Thank you to Paul Jeong aka kuro_te for the great stuff! I love everything so much!!! Paul included a handy guide to my secret santa box:

I noticed some wonderful drawings on some of the paper that was used to keep everything safe during transit. Paul the cat - yes, my cat is named Paul - also agrees that this was a fantastic secret santa package. Oh, and the salami is DELICIOUS. I can't wait to try the tea!

Watch this
Twiggyhall

Hahahaha that guide is a great touch :D

lily1029

awesome gifts and a gorgeous kitty to boot!!

lemonalle

haha, i love the guide. nice package (and cat)!

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted - Score now!

Awe paul looks adorable :)... & great gifts! Have a Merry Christmas!

celandinestern

aww paul has the sweetest face. and that tea sounds too yummy!

taz-pie

yayyyy!

minoo.nadafian

i`m a naughty girl and honestly, i want a gift like this too:

thanks for your suggestion and your cute kitty! :***

TheInfamousBaka

That salami would be the first thing to go! NOM NOM NOM. Awesome gifts~ And dang Paul is too cute! I wanna hug him~

blackhand_
1 design submitted - Score now!

Glad you enjoyed everything, Sarah. The truth is... I am your cat, and I sent you those gifts to thank you for being such a great owner.

The drawings on the packing paper were from my oldest daughter's art easel. Don't tell her I used her paper to pack a box.

And I'll just pretend that all these comments about the cat are about me.

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff
kuro_te said:

Glad you enjoyed everything, Sarah. The truth is... I am your cat, and I sent you those gifts to thank you for being such a great owner.

The drawings on the packing paper were from my oldest daughter's art easel. Don't tell her I used her paper to pack a box.

And I'll just pretend that all these comments about the cat are about me.

hahahaha!

No account?