Close
One second...

IS DANER'S SECRET SANTA TRYING TO PUT HIM IN A DIABETIC COMA?!! EITHER WAY, HE'S HAPPY ABOUT IT!

So I just got my Secret Santa gift from lily1029 and she totally killed it. Working the night shift of the Holiday sale these past couple of weeks has been wearing down my Christmas spirit a bit and Suzy's big box of sweetness definitely turned that around. And by sweetness. I mean sugar.

She straight up sent me a big box of sugar.

It's as if she knew I had just recently knocked out my final cookie from last week's cookie exchange and needed to keep that sugar rush going. That's what I get for mentioning I liked peanut butter and chocolate.

Of course that's not all she included. Check out the assortment of awesomeness below!

So happy I got involved in this. Suzy, you went way beyond here and I can't thank you enough. I hope you have an amazing Holiday and a Happy New Year! Stay Awesome!

-Daner

Watch this
spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

yum

taz-pie

AWESOMEEEEEE

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

So many sweets! So many awesome things. :-)

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

oh dang. awesomeeee

you better be bringing some of thse back to work tomorrow!

Stoma

I had to look up what a Buddha Board is. Now I want one. Also, I'm coming over to help you eat some of the sweets.

uncannyxjen
uncannyxjen profile pic Alumni

penis photobomb!

taz-pie
uncannyxjen said:

penis photobomb!

omgggg

lily1029

YAY!! Since I also work with a retail company, I most DEFINITELY get how the job can suck out your holiday spirit so I'm glad my box of goodies could help out! I hope you can enjoy the rest of your holiday as well!! :D

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

Sugar is always the right answer

daner83
daner83 profile pic Staff

Guys, I've got some unfortunate news. It is with great regret to inform you all that the cookies and chocolates in the first two pictures have met their demise. Words can't express how heart broken I am over this. So many questions besiege my brain...like, "I just opened these. How are there so little left?" and "Somebody's had to have gotten into these! JeffreyG! Was it you?!!!" and "Why the hell does my stomach hurt so bad?!"

My biggest regret was that I wasn't able to share. I hope you all are able to still have a good holiday after this. I'm so sorry.

-Daner

lily1029

If anyone wants to share the chocolates with themselves this local business has a website and will ship delicious goodies to you! :p

No account?
Join Us