Close
One second...

A week in tees - brought to you by the designers!

Have you checked out this week's NEW TEES yet?

Well, how about we hear a little bit about each design from the designers themselves! You can also click a designer's name to go to their new design.

In every illustration I try to put some mystery and to tell a story that customers can connect to. It is a real pleasure to see this shirt printed and have this story is now available to people. "The Howl of the Moon" it's a story reinvented about the relationship between the wolf and the moon. I want to harbor this in a strong and mysterious image, where the secret of these two elements is released. Hope this design touches you in some way.

The Facade symbolizes a need to unravel your timidity and let your ferocity shine through. It’s about encouraging you to step out of your comfort zone and to assert yourself to accomplish your goals. I hope people can be inspired by it!

Do you know how to use a friend?
You can find the answer when you go camping.

During my internet research I was somewhat surprised that there are not many "cats riding a heavily armed Tyrannosaurus Rex" designs around. And so I felt I had to do something with that.

Bokien: When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
Gegen: I'm really happy to have my first collaboration with Bokien get printed on Threadless and I have a little quote: "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.." :)

Watch this
goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Thanks for sharing peeps awesome designs!

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Ooh, I like this, ..is it going to be a regular thing?

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Love seeing so many different places represented! This is a cool thing, Jeff. :-)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

remind me NEVER to go camping, or be in a small group of survivors during a zombie apocalipse with Ben Chen

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I like this thing. Nice thing, Jeff! And nice things designers too. Keep making nice things.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

haha Ben Chen is the best!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Ooh, I like this, ..is it going to be a regular thing?

Hoping to! :) Glad everyone likes them!

alby letoy
alby letoy profile pic Alumni

Cool :D

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

^_^

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Very cool, I like it.

palitosci