Close
One second...

A week in tees - brought to you by the designers!

Have you checked out this week's NEW TEES yet?

Well, how about we hear a little bit about each design from the designers themselves! You can also click a designer's name to go to their new design.

In every illustration I try to put some mystery and to tell a story that customers can connect to. It is a real pleasure to see this shirt printed and have this story is now available to people. "The Howl of the Moon" it's a story reinvented about the relationship between the wolf and the moon. I want to harbor this in a strong and mysterious image, where the secret of these two elements is released. Hope this design touches you in some way.

The Facade symbolizes a need to unravel your timidity and let your ferocity shine through. It’s about encouraging you to step out of your comfort zone and to assert yourself to accomplish your goals. I hope people can be inspired by it!

Do you know how to use a friend?
You can find the answer when you go camping.

During my internet research I was somewhat surprised that there are not many "cats riding a heavily armed Tyrannosaurus Rex" designs around. And so I felt I had to do something with that.

Bokien: When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
Gegen: I'm really happy to have my first collaboration with Bokien get printed on Threadless and I have a little quote: "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.." :)

Watch this
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Love seeing so many different places represented! This is a cool thing, Jeff. :-)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

remind me NEVER to go camping, or be in a small group of survivors during a zombie apocalipse with Ben Chen

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Ooh, I like this, ..is it going to be a regular thing?

Hoping to! :) Glad everyone likes them!

paopee

yayyyy! congratsss~!

No account?
Join Us