Close
One second...

Animation Club

Do you animate for fun? some people do.

I animate for fun

If you do, post them here.

Here's a couple animations I've made, I made the sweet beats as well, Thanks casio, thanks 808

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
Milan B said:

I like your stuff! Here is mine, a bit old

Creepy feel to it! How long did the stop motion take?

fightstacy

Here's another one, it's kinda bad and makes me super-cringy ..

Milan_

One afternoon, it was shoot at my collage's attic. I'm watching Bros for a third time XD sound is so funny :D

Milan_

mechanicalrobotpower said: Here's another one, it's kinda bad and makes me super-cringy ..

No need for that man. It looks cool and it's funny!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Those are awesome, Stacy! I want to be in an animation club. I haven't done anything super awesome or legit yet, but I want to build up to it. Saving gifs and looking at each of the frames individually is one of my favorite things to do at the moment.

fightstacy
TheInfamousBaka said:

Those are awesome, Stacy! I want to be in an animation club. I haven't done anything super awesome or legit yet, but I want to build up to it. Saving gifs and looking at each of the frames individually is one of my favorite things to do at the moment.

Post your gifs! I've seen 'em, also, you are in this Animation club

Christina.A.art

mechanicalrobotpower that first animation is going to give me nightmares now thanks haha

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:
TheInfamousBaka said:

Post your gifs! I've seen 'em, also, you are in this Animation club

Okay, here are my silly gifs.

Maybe we should all try to make a gif a week or a gif every couple of weeks and post them in here!

Manupix

Great stuff here, Bros is disgusting haha! =D

I made a few pixel gifs a while back. Haven't done anything lately though :(

fightstacy

Sweet gif(t)s all around, baka, that lollipop one is really awesome, it looks like the shape of a lowercase g t the end, which makes me want an entire alphabet of them.

Manupix, I love the secondary action on the traffic cone, secondary and tertiary action is one of my favourite things to experiment with

Manupix

Thanks, you lost me at tertiary action ;)

I remember trying more obvious elongation and recoil during the down move, and getting weirded out that the more there was, the less it was visible :S

JaymeArt

Cool stuff you guys. What do you use to animate, Mrp?

fightstacy
Jayme Art said:

Cool stuff you guys. What do you use to animate, Mrp?

Maya for 3D After Effects for 2D

JaymeArt

thats a really nice program. --I have anime studio, --not as nice, but still fun :]

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I made my first attempt at a gif for my current sub. Its kinda rough but I had fun with it.

A gif every week or 2 would be a cool project.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I did this 10 years ago in multimedia class back when Flash was a thing, so not only does it animate, but it's interactive too (and it scales!) If you click around there a bunch of sequences, mostly skating, but also a couple of Star Wars parodies and Neo and Agent Smith from the Matrix.

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

Love the pixel stuff melmike! Here's my bachelor graduation movie:

And a group assignment for stopmotion I did in school (2 years ago):

We should totally do something like the late night work club!

Goldendust

We totally totally should.

I've been so embarrassingly unproductive this year. I did watch this just a couple of days ago, and while it didn't make me feel any less embarrassed, it did remind me I enjoy trying to make photoshop do my animationary bidding.

https://vimeo.com/80851591

fightstacy

That's an awesome find Kimbry, and yes, you should come here more often.

Goldendust

I know right, I watched the whole tutorial video thing in one go early one morning and didn't regret it one bit.

I've only dabbled with GIFs so far, they're all here I think? But it feels like animation beckons me more and more each day.

Goldendust
melmike said:

I did this 10 years ago in multimedia class back when Flash was a thing, so not only does it animate, but it's interactive too (and it scales!) If you click around there a bunch of sequences, mostly skating, but also a couple of Star Wars parodies and Neo and Agent Smith from the Matrix.

Also Mike, this is amazing. I am amazed.

Manupix

Yay you guys!

NDT, you combined 2 of my greatest loves: polaroid and pixels =D But why didn't you let the photo roll out entirely?

Mike, I only get a blank page ;_;

Mantichore, that's awesome! Also that naughty, naughty rat XD

Kimby, do come more often! <3

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

My intention is to fix that, just haven't got around to it. I jumped into it as an experiment before thinking about what I wanted it to do.

Milan_

Woow great stuff, special love for Mike's and Manu's gifs! now i feel bad about my pretentious spooky shit facepalms Oh and heree is software for classic 2d raster animation.

melmike

Thanks Kimby!

And I just love the Cheese Odyssey Mantichore, must've taken forever!

These were my submissions to Threadgifs... making these things are a riot.

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

nice videos!

I did animations but I've lost a lot of them on a computer crash..

I did this a while ago

Untitled from Bad Start on Vimeo.

sausage_moe

dunno if it really fits the topic, but while watching this thread get more awesome with each post I thougt I'd share this 9-year old short stopmotion I made. It's really silly but maybe someone wants to see it?!

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

Gah some advanced animators in here! Need to watch some of these when I get a moment later.

I've only fiddled around with short gifs in photoshop - a couple for comics, and one slightly failed attempt at making galadriel spin endlessly...

Manupix
sausage_moe said:

dunno if it really fits the topic, but while watching this thread get more awesome with each post I thougt I'd share this 9-year old short stopmotion I made. It's really silly but maybe someone wants to see it?!

There's an animated traffic cone in there hehe (aka Lübecker Hütchen)!

Milan_

One of my first walk cycles made ages ago.Cheers!

Mantichore

Let's keep this thread aliiiivveeeee

Milan_

My submission to threadgifs :P

Christina.A.art
Mantichore said:

Bump

Love it lol :)

melmike

he seems to be running a twice the speed but not getting any further away... reminds me of an old nightmare I used to have.

Mantichore
melmike said:

he seems to be running a twice the speed but not getting any further away... reminds me of an old nightmare I used to have.

Something like this?

Mantichore

Let's keep this thread running!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I would like to join!
what programs are you using?
I am still learning.

Mantichore

I mainly use Photoshop and After Effects for 2d stuff, Maya and 33DS Max for 3d stuff...

Loek Vugs
Mantichore said:

Let's keep this thread aliiiivveeeee

Love this one!

Mantichore

Merry Christmas!

JaymeArt
Loek Vugs said:
heykimby said:

wait since when does embedding work?

Photoshop Animation Techniques (Redux, Creative Cloud) from Alex Grigg on Vimeo.

I need to come here more often

Wow, I knew you could use photoshop for animation, but this is just amazing. Thanks for sharing this!

Cool! Wish I had that PS.

I noticed a scene from the Gotye video Bronte, in the PS tutorial vid above. I didnt know who did it (till now) but I love that video/song. Gotyes music videos have some awesome animations... This was very interesting: (Gotye's Visual Music screening at NFSA)

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

I made this at the beginning of the year.

ChrisDB

Love the thread guys! Merry Christmas btw! I used to mess around with some flash animation years ago. I used to use swishmax though. I've been planning to work on an animated web series. I used to really love other flash series like xombie and David Firth's stuff, Salad Fingers etc.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us