Close
One second...

ross zietz is the bomb (secret santa)

got my secret santa gift the other day and it was by ross! here is the awesomeness he got me...

when I saw this......I knew things just got real

wowzers! 5 posters by chris g and signed by him! (favorite comic artist)

reprint of G-man #1 and issue #1 of coming home, (both signed)

an original deadpool drawing!!!!! (you got to be kitten me right meow!)

but wait, there is more! this I didn't see till the end, and It was the cherry on top of the 15 scoop ice cream bowl!......

I WAS ALL LIKE
=

THANKS SO MUCH ROSS! this goes in top 5 of coolest things given to me by a stranger (or non stranger)! chris g is my favorite artist and is a huge inspiration to me, and I had the pleasure of meeting him at c2e2, I walk up to his table and I see him drawing alone at his table. his quota for the day had already been filled in for drawings, but he still drew me something and he didn't even charge me for it! I was nervous meeting my "hero" incase he turned out to be a jerk, but that wasn't the case at all! he talked with me for a while and gave me the hugest compliments on my art!!! I am lost for words ross, thanks again, I hope this didn't brake the bank for you, and honestly I don't know how you could have pulled this off unless he's on speed dial or something! I also felt pretty bad after opining this because I know I didn't do something nearly as cool for my secret Santa....sorry Lidija :(
( what? it's no secret no more)

ps ross is the bomb!

Watch this
Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

That was super nice of Ross to go to the trouble of getting those comics. Happy Holidays!

JaymeArt

Cool stuff, Chuck :] --wow! way to gift, Ross!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

That's so badass! :-D

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

Aww that's so nice!

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

Ross is an ace Secret Santa. He was my Threadless Secret Santa last year here at the office and got me the best stuff! Very thoughtful!

arzie13
arzie13 profile pic Alumni

Ha, thanks man! Chris G. was so great about all this. Such a nice, humble, talented dude. Glad it all arrived in one piece!

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
arzie13 said:

Ha, thanks man! Chris G. was so great about all this. Such a nice, humble, talented dude. Glad it all arrived in one piece!

chuck p comics

bump for yall that havnt seen

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

daaaang! nice haul!

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.

Stoma

Wow! Ross has Super Santa connections.

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

WOW, cool stuff and awesome drawings

Bollobeef

Wow! Now it feels like Christmas in here! *.

chuck p comics

get in the spirit all you scrooges boiiiii

No account?
Join Us