Close
One second...

Hi guys,

Ugh I know I am not "active" or "relevant" or "coherent"


but I have good excuse as I have been assholes and elbows in my printmaking gig.
I have posted about it here but I making intaglio prints and they are pretty swell if you like that sort of thing


I have been swamped with christmas orders, and I currently have a free shipping deal that I meant to post here about to my threadless pals - but I forgot. So I am doing it now.. it will run through monday and then it is probably getting a bit late to ensure delivery in time for christmas anyhow.


so yeah, if you are wanting something with robots and trees and archaic printing tech then shoot over to my website


www.antiquatedpress.com


also much love from me to all my threadless bros and hoes


happy christmas

Watch this
Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I don't want your stinking prints, but as a fellow non-active, irrelevant and incoherent Threadlesser I'll say hi and happy Xmas back.

xtiffany

^what he said

JaymeArt

Hi :]

"assholes and elbows in my printmaking" --Is that like, up to your eyeballs in alligators?

littlem

oh hi!

the czar

Hey Joe just wanted to say thanks for the card, it was awesome. And everyone that has seen the prints I got from you pretty much love them.

Milan_

Twiggyhall

Hiiiiiii Joe!!! :D

I love your work...hmmmm just might be the right time to order something...

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni
Bramish said:

I don't want your stinking prints, but as a fellow non-active, irrelevant and incoherent Threadlesser I'll say hi and happy Xmas back.

cheers fucker!!

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni
Jayme Art said:

Hi :]

"assholes and elbows in my printmaking" --Is that like, up to your eyeballs in alligators?

I am 90% hillbilly and although I have have yank blood in me too I primarily talk like my grandpa. the only way to work is assholes and elbows.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni
the czar said:

Hey Joe just wanted to say thanks for the card, it was awesome. And everyone that has seen the prints I got from you pretty much love them.

thanks so much buddy, I felt pretty accomplished getting those cards done - I am generally all good ideas and no follow through :) merry christmas!!

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni
mike bautista said:

hey!

highest of fives you. you know I was thinking despite our vastly different physical attributes, I bet we could convince people we're brothers.. just a thought

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:

Hiiiiiii Joe!!! :D

I love your work...hmmmm just might be the right time to order something...

I love your work too - I live vicariously through your facebook feed. SO I basically get to enjoy a social life with the ladies without having to socialize... or be a lady

Twiggyhall
ISABOA said:
Twiggyhall said:

Hiiiiiii Joe!!! :D

I love your work...hmmmm just might be the right time to order something...

I love your work too - I live vicariously through your facebook feed. SO I basically get to enjoy a social life with the ladies without having to socialize... or be a lady

Bwahahahahaha!!!! ;D

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Hi Joeeee! I enjoyed ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over your card and touching the inks. So nice.

taz-pie

hi isajoe! i hope you are selling tons of prints for christmas!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Hey Joe! Keep on that AP hustle. Your prints are awesome!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
ISABOA said:
mike bautista said:

hey!

highest of fives you. you know I was thinking despite our vastly different physical attributes, I bet we could convince people we're brothers.. just a thought

they don't think that already??

JaymeArt
ISABOA said:
Jayme Art said:

Hi :]

"assholes and elbows in my printmaking" --Is that like, up to your eyeballs in alligators?

I am 90% hillbilly and although I have have yank blood in me too I primarily talk like my grandpa. the only way to work is assholes and elbows.

Grandparents are a wealth of funny and fun sayings. :]

No account?