Hey, thread staff!!

What are some of YOUR holiday wishes(big or small)??


And what did you wish for when you were little? Did Santa deliver??


Do tell!


xo,
Lillem

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
littlem

Me, too!!

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

My holiday wish right now is a normal sleeping schedule, oh and bobbleheads or desk toys, but mostly the sleep thing. When I was little I always wanted Ninja Turtles toys because those were the shit, there was also a time there when the power rangers were my life.

tohellandback
lxromero said:

My holiday wish right now is a normal sleeping schedule, oh and bobbleheads or desk toys, but mostly the sleep thing. When I was little I always wanted Ninja Turtles toys because those were the shit, there was also a time there when the power rangers were my life.

you're talking about my childhood!

littlem
lxromero said:

My holiday wish right now is a normal sleeping schedule, oh and bobbleheads or desk toys, but mostly the sleep thing. When I was little I always wanted Ninja Turtles toys because those were the shit, there was also a time there when the power rangers were my life.

Ha, so do you still have a collection of tmnt and power rangers stashed under your bed?

Normal sleep schedule? If you get that, you'll be the envy of Chicago!

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

As soon as finals are over and I no longer have to go to school I plan on sleeping for like 3 days. I dont have any Ninja Turtles but they did recently release the classic action figures and ive been wanting to get a few since.

littlem
lxromero said:

As soon as finals are over and I no longer have to go to school I plan on sleeping for like 3 days. I dont have any Ninja Turtles but they did recently release the classic action figures and ive been wanting to get a few since.

Good luck on your finals! After you wake up from your 3-day nap, you can go shopping for those turtles with foodstampdavis!

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

As cheesy as it sounds I just want to spend time with my family. I did ask my kids to make me a comic so I'm hoping they come through with that.

When I was a kid I always wanted video games but my parents weren't into them. Until about 5th grade when I got the NES and I spent the next several years doing little else. It was amazing!

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Alumni

when i was little i wanted cheese, pickles, unlimited stuff watching and a new bike. i have gotten them all!

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

I want more time to do all the fun creative ideas spinning in my head.

Growning up I wanted a talking Pee-Wee Herman Doll. Santa delivered...

[+duracell-]

Shimala bro, I still have that somewhere. Also, the Urkel doll. But you have to hold the string a bit to slow the voice down so it sounds normal, else you get chipmunk noises.

kerrypug

I can't wait to spend Christmas with my family. My brother and his girlfriend are coming so it should be extra fun.

When I was little we were pretty broke and we went to the "North Pole" where I told Santa that I wanted a piece of purple cloth so my mom could make me something. Yeah she was mortified.

robotboot
robotboot profile pic Alumni

ha. songs would never sound the same twice.

Jayme Art said:

ooooh, I'd like this too. (and then lessons on using it) --I probably should stick with FL studio.

robotboot said:

JaymeArt
robotboot said:

ha. songs would never sound the same twice.

Jayme Art said:

ooooh, I'd like this too. (and then lessons on using it) --I probably should stick with FL studio.

robotboot said:

I know, right :D

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:

As soon as finals are over and I no longer have to go to school I plan on sleeping for like 3 days. I dont have any Ninja Turtles but they did recently release the classic action figures and ive been wanting to get a few since.

Have you watched the new series? It's AWESOME, so you totally should. And the toys aren't half bad either. :-)

dannyroseaudio

I'm wishing for pancakes. No doubt.

Come to think of it -

I'm also wishing for a new No Doubt album.

I know Dustin Currier would agree with me.

Manupix
dhendy said:

I wanted a 40mm pancake lens for my camera and it showed up on my desk. Pretty jazzed!

I had no idea a pancake lens was a thing up to now. Did it taste good?

jesshanebury said:

when i was little i wanted cheese, pickles, unlimited stuff watching and a new bike. i have gotten them all!

You still want them, amirite? Well cheese at least.

crystalr
crystalr profile pic Staff

hi :)

my holiday wish is for everyone to get their threadless order in time. I don't want to ruin anyone's xmas! I also wish for new macbook.

when I was growing up, I really loved Micheal Jordan and wanted a pair of his shoes so bad. When I was 8, Santa brought me a pair of Aqua 8's. I wore babies out. Then, two years ago, one of my friends got me another pair for my bday!

Happy Holidays :)

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
TheInfamousBaka said:
lxromero said:

As soon as finals are over and I no longer have to go to school I plan on sleeping for like 3 days. I dont have any Ninja Turtles but they did recently release the classic action figures and ive been wanting to get a few since.

Have you watched the new series? It's AWESOME, so you totally should. And the toys aren't half bad either. :-)

I am actually a big fan

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:
lxromero said:

As soon as finals are over and I no longer have to go to school I plan on sleeping for like 3 days. I dont have any Ninja Turtles but they did recently release the classic action figures and ive been wanting to get a few since.

Have you watched the new series? It's AWESOME, so you totally should. And the toys aren't half bad either. :-)

ugh never!

Just spend time with family and friends this year.

But yeah I always wanted donatello and shedder but only the original one, I hated the different versions. Also I really liked the robocop toys. Now I usually go to toys r us and buy random toys and blame it on my daughter :)

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
shimala said:

I want more time to do all the fun creative ideas spinning in my head.

Growning up I wanted a talking Pee-Wee Herman Doll. Santa delivered...

I wanted that soooooo bad but never got it. To make it worse, like ALL my friends had it.

I'm gonna call my parents and tell them I hate them.

AnthonyMoore

It's hard to look at the turtles in the new series..

I always wanted the original technodrome. And I should've got this when it was only $75..

littlem
robotboot said:

That looks so fun. I wouldn't know where to start!

littlem
wearecareful said:

As cheesy as it sounds I just want to spend time with my family. I did ask my kids to make me a comic so I'm hoping they come through with that.

When I was a kid I always wanted video games but my parents weren't into them. Until about 5th grade when I got the NES and I spent the next several years doing little else. It was amazing!

that sounds nice. family is usually great, unless, of course, you have a terrible one. haha would you say NES saved your parents lives? ;P

dhendy said:

I wanted a 40mm pancake lens for my camera and it showed up on my desk. Pretty jazzed! http://dustinhenderlong.com/post/69183918678/returned-from-nyc-to-find-an-early-christmas

mmm pancakes! i don't even know what that lens does. show me!

jesshanebury said:

when i was little i wanted cheese, pickles, unlimited stuff watching and a new bike. i have gotten them all!

YUM! i'll be right over!

shimala said:

I want more time to do all the fun creative ideas spinning in my head.

Growning up I wanted a talking Pee-Wee Herman Doll. Santa delivered...

i hope you get that time. we all enjoy seeing your ideas come to life!

right-on, santa!

littlem
kerrypug said:

I can't wait to spend Christmas with my family. My brother and his girlfriend are coming so it should be extra fun.

When I was little we were pretty broke and we went to the "North Pole" where I told Santa that I wanted a piece of purple cloth so my mom could make me something. Yeah she was mortified.

yay, family time! and that's a sweet story!!

vanillablue said:

My big holiday wish this year is to somehow get the sold-out Jam vinyl box set.

My biggest wishes when I was a kid were the Barbie Soda Shoppe when I was about 7 and a pair of blue Doc Marten boots with yellow laces and a pocket on the side when I was 12. I still have both!

i hope it's sold out because santa already got it for you!

yay, santa!!! i'd like to see a pic of those awesome presents!

jaysherby said:

Hello.

I wish I was a little bit taller.
I wish I was a baller.
I wish I had a girl who looked good. I would call her.
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat.
And a '64 Impala.

hello there! i have a wish now: to hear you sing that. make it so.

dannyroseaudio said:

I'm wishing for pancakes. No doubt.

Come to think of it -

I'm also wishing for a new No Doubt album.

I know Dustin Currier would agree with me.

no doubt-shaped pancakes sound nice, as long as they have lots of syrup. i hope santa delivers!

crystalr said:

hi :)

my holiday wish is for everyone to get their <span class="kh8a8gkm18g" id="kh8a8gkm18g_5">threadless</span> order in time. I don't want to ruin anyone's xmas! I also wish for new macbook.

when I was growing up, I really loved Micheal Jordan and wanted a pair of his shoes so bad. When I was 8, Santa brought me a pair of Aqua 8's. I wore babies out. Then, two years ago, one of my friends got me another pair for my bday!

Happy Holidays :)

hi!! i'm sure you won't ruin anyone's xmas. they should already know you're working your tail off over there!

sweet shoes! pic, please! happy holidays to you, too! :D

littlem
alexmdc said:

Just spend time with family and friends this year.

But yeah I always wanted donatello and shedder but only the original one, I hated the different versions. Also I really liked the robocop toys. Now I usually go to toys r us and buy random toys and blame it on my daughter :)

hijo! family time will be nice. it's fun to have someone to blame things on, hm? hahaha

littlem

For instance, I blame Alex for all my formatting mistakes up there.

littlem

Yeah, that's usually my Xmas wish, that everyone gets what they wish for.

Dan Yingling

All I wanted one year as a kid was this and I got it. I broke it trying to get it out of the shitty styrofoam and they were all sold out so I couldn't get another one. To this day I can still feel the disappointment in my 1980's heart..

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
Dan Yingling said:

All I wanted one year as a kid was this and I got it. I broke it trying to get it out of the shitty styrofoam and they were all sold out so I couldn't get another one. To this day I can still feel the disappointment in my 1980's heart..

Wait, I had that, and from memory it was die-cast metal, ..Now I know you were a ripped muscle-kid, ..but you broke it just by touching it once?

Dan Yingling

Something snapped getting it out of there. It was probably defective or I was just an idiot...or both. Hey. Can I have yours?

littlem

I think I have something like that in my basement. :O

littlem

Oh wait, it was die cast metal? Hmm It's prob not the same. I'll have to look one of these days!

Manupix
littlem said:

I think I have something like that in my basement. :O

Way to trick Dan to your basement

wait wut

littlem

Hahaha I'm just going to pretend you deleted that comment, Manupix!

KyleGeib

Honestly, my biggest holiday wish is for one of my best friends to land a sweet job. Her department got dissolved earlier this year, and she's had a tough time finding the right job since.

She's so incredibly deserving, and it kills me that she's had to put so much effort into searching for work this year without success.

littlem
KyleGeib said:

Honestly, my biggest holiday wish is for one of my best friends to land a sweet job. Her department got dissolved earlier this year, and she's had a tough time finding the right job since.

She's so incredibly deserving, and it kills me that she's had to put so much effort into searching for work this year without success.

that is a sweet wish! i hope finds a great job soon!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us