Close
One second...

Can you still get $1.50 from posting your picture in a threadless shirt?

I googled street team to see if it still existed but all I got was posts from years ago and the search function on threadless only sends me to shirts. Anyone know if I can still do that? I've been pushing it off for literally years but finally want to get it over with if it's still a thing. Thanks.

Watch this
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I don't believe so, but you can still do Threadpics so the artist can see you wearing their shirt. :-) Artists love seeing their art out in the wild!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Unfortunately no :(

BrandonB11

@baka - I don't think me wearing a shirt in my bedroom is necessarily out in the wild unfortunately but i did have a couple pictures that were out there when they did have the program. I have no clue where those went though.

@ryder - what about a man in a wig that some would consider a 7?

BrandonB11

@jefferyg - ah I see, another instance where my procrastination foiled me again.

BrandonB11

also what happened to ryder revolutions comment? now i just look like a weirdo for no reason.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
BrandonB11 said:

@baka - I don't think me wearing a shirt in my bedroom is necessarily out in the wild unfortunately but i did have a couple pictures that were out there when they did have the program. I have no clue where those went though.

It's still cool to see! So if you already have them, might as well share. :-)

And I think Ryder decided to delete his comment so dudes in wigs wouldn't start sending money his way.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
TheInfamousBaka said:
BrandonB11 said:

It's still cool to see! So if you already have them, might as well share. :-)

And I think Ryder decided to delete his comment so dudes in wigs wouldn't start sending money his way.

haha, ^ this

No account?