Close
One second...

Halley’s Comet wip 1/8/14

ink update

color wip

color wip 2

color wip 3

The most feared worrier goddess of all the galaxy! Spending here years traveling throughout the cosmos bringing peace to every planet, dare you make her mad and force her to use here comet! Hope you like it:)

here is a wip I am woking on.....you like? no? tell me!

Watch this
Christina.A.art

Pretty cool... the chest bust area could be more defined to distinguish between male and female unless its more androgynous.

Manupix
Christina.A.art said:

Pretty cool... the chest bust area could be more defined to distinguish between male and female unless its more androgynous.

Agree. Nice character though.

Halley? That's so 1986. The name of the day is ISON!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

This is gonna be great!

Kudaman

Looks great :)

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

nICE I need a new phone for christmas and i'm a smash the old one to SMITHERINES!

hint hint santa

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni

Looking good dude.

I think the comet tail (the white on the right...not sure what to call it?) could use a little bit of life. Seems a little flat and distracting at the moment. A little half toning/shading in the blue may be what it needs.

alternik

Good work dude! Nice style...Ha..I was about to comment on the tail and I see someone already has...Anyway I was thinking it could be longer and wavy resembling the hair (loved it!)...almost like a flame tattoo. The bubbles make me feel it's about to fizzle out...just a thought. Good luck! :)

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni

Thanks guys I'll work on it but I'm happy with the glow, it's very lush and thick pure light, but yes I will work on it

No account?
Join Us