Close
One second...

ok them

oh well nobody is perfect

Watch this
MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
johnnypeter3535 said:

Dude all of ur designs are print worthy. Frickin Great work, seriously.

thank you sir very kind of you :)

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

I was surprised on The Simpsons designs myself, I thought maybe two of mine deserved a shot at being considered of print, but I gotta say also ALL your work deserves to be printed.

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

dude it's not that he doesn't like you he's just being honest, and being able to take criticism is a huge part of being an artist and a person. don't take what he said so personally.

ChrisDB

Don't read too much into that, man. I'm sure it wasn't anything personal really. I've always seen Jeff try to calm the noise when people start complaining about what got printed instead of simply congratulating a designer. And I'm talking about when people complain even when the designer can't be faulted in any way really. The complainers just felt a design didn't deserve to be printed. And that's what was happening in a blog that was meant to congratulate people. I'm sure if people were talking flak about a print of yours, he'd have your back. I think your comment might have gotten under his skin a little cuz you seemed to be questioning Threadless' integrity and by extension his integrity since he's a staff there, so he might have felt a little slighted as well. Anyway bro, I'm just saying don't lose your motivation. You've got mad skills and you know you've got what it takes to continue to be successful here. So forget it man. There shouldn't be any bad blood

MadKobra
parallelish said:

dude it's not that he doesn't like you he's just being honest, and being able to take criticism is a huge part of being an artist and a person. don't take what he said so personally.

i guess you're right i will just cool down been under pressure lately

MadKobra
ChrisDB said:

Don't read too much into that, man. I'm sure it wasn't anything personal really. I've always seen Jeff try to calm the noise when people start complaining about what got printed instead of simply congratulating a designer. And I'm talking about when people complain even when the designer can't be faulted in any way really. The complainers just felt a design didn't deserve to be printed. And that's what was happening in a blog that was meant to congratulate people. I'm sure if people were talking flak about a print of yours, he'd have your back. I think your comment might have gotten under his skin a little cuz you seemed to be questioning Threadless' integrity and by extension his integrity since he's a staff there, so he might have felt a little slighted as well. Anyway bro, I'm just saying don't lose your motivation. You've got mad skills and you know you've got what it takes to continue to be successful here. So forget it man. There shouldn't be any bad blood

reading this makes me feel guilty.......

littlem

You MAD, cobra??

I ain't even MAD, bro.

:p

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Hey dude you don't have to feel guilty or apologize about nuttin'! You spoke your truth and that's always betta than being a hYpOcrIte. Jeff's comment was kinda dumb (now he hates me for eternity, pillow fight!) and that print doesn't send a positive message, designs can't be bashes in the "it's a rip!" blog for much less then this (and there goes any chances of a future print for me…) yet true enough these "branded" challenges are a special thing, with good stuff and meh stuff. A lot of great ones were still picked and that makes the glass half-full for me. And there are always regular challenge and 100% threadless themed ones. But again, angry is fine, don't keep it inside! Keep kicking ass with your stuff compadre!!

MadKobra
v.calahan said:

Hey dude you don't have to feel guilty or apologize about nuttin'! You spoke your truth and that's always betta than being a hYpOcrIte. Jeff's comment was kinda dumb (now he hates me for eternity, pillow fight!) and that print doesn't send a positive message, designs can't be bashes in the "it's a rip!" blog for much less then this (and there goes any chances of a future print for me…) yet true enough these "branded" challenges are a special thing, with good stuff and meh stuff. A lot of great ones were still picked and that makes the glass half-full for me. And there are always regular challenge and 100% threadless themed ones. But again, angry is fine, don't keep it inside! Keep kicking ass with your stuff compadre!!

yeah!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
MadCobra said:
v.calahan said:

yeah!

No account?
Join Us