COMMUNITY APPRECIATION THREAD

In terms of Threadlife and Threadyears, I know I am a relative n00b.

But I just wanted to say, Threadless and its community blows. my. mind.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

Having had the pleasure of meeting you at BeerBo was literally some of the best times of my life, and Chicago was too.

I appreciate all of you, and this community we have going, so much.

I just needed to tell you guys that, as far apart as we all may be, we have something very special going on.

I adore you all. Thank you for letting me be part of Threadless in whatever small way I am.

<3

Watch this
fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Last night I was interviewed about Threadless, and why I continue to participate, ..and I felt like I was coming off as one of those ladies you see in documentaries about cults, and how they're saying things about their community that just sound insane from the outside.

vectoredlife
OwlsOnTheBrain said:

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

and we love you too.

For realzies though, thank you Threadless

JaymeArt
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Last night I was interviewed about Threadless, and why I continue to participate, ..and I felt like I was coming off as one of those ladies you see in documentaries about cults, and how they're saying things about their community that just sound insane from the outside.

...Are they about to push her in the volcano?

vectoredlife
chuck p comics said:

did you guys break up? :P or is this real <3?

We did.......jk

leaves room

littlem

somethin somethin speshul sauce somethin

Twiggyhall
lxromero said:

I hear theres gonna be kool aid at the family reunion

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
Torakamikaze said:

I dont know anyone from here.

Who are you people?

Please help.

Nice to meet you.

My name is Rance Crenshaw. I live South Swellings where I own and operate a small, artisan, off-brand Pringles shop. Our facsimile of "Cheez-Ums" is so close the real thing that you'll barely know the difference for a while!

fightstacy
foodstampdavis said:
Torakamikaze said:

I dont know anyone from here.

Who are you people?

Please help.

Nice to meet you.

My name is Rance Crenshaw. I live South Swellings where I own and operate a small, artisan, off-brand Pringles shop. Our facsimile of "Cheez-Ums" is so close the real thing that you'll barely know the difference for a while!

Hi Rance,
Do you have any 'CheddR Skinz' in stock? I have a fuckin' hankerin' like you wouldn't believe.

Love,
Joben

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Sold out through the holidays. This is our busy season.

We have several cases of "Sour Creamin' Onion," though.

fightstacy
foodstampdavis said:

Re: Need Skinz

Hi again Rance,
Thanks for the quick reply, I am not a fan of the Onion sub category of Sour Creamin' ..but I am definitely interested in a case.

I made an order yesterday, could I get you to add a case of "SCreamin' O" to it? it's order no. #421132253058 under the account Potatoman609 (joben.harboden@yahoo.com) and it's 6,000 tubes of 'Almond Pungles'

Thanks for your help,
Joben Harboden

Twiggyhall
foodstampdavis said:

oh dang! I've been meaning to write, too... how come you guys discontinued Monkey Blatts????

taz-pie
mechanicalrobotpower said:
foodstampdavis said:

Re: Need Skinz

Hi again Rance,
Thanks for the quick reply, I am not a fan of the Onion sub category of Sour Creamin' ..but I am definitely interested in a case.

I made an order yesterday, could I get you to add a case of "SCreamin' O" to it? it's order no. #421132253058 under the account Potatoman609 (joben.harboden@yahoo.com) and it's 6,000 tubes of 'Almond Pungles'

Thanks for your help,
Joben Harboden

lol joben harboden

taz-pie

LOVE YOU BECKYOWLS!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:
BeanePod said:

No account?
Join Us