Close
One second...

Red Riding, I Am Not Your Wolf - SCORING OVER, THANK YOU!

This is inspired by a wonderful woman I met near my work who has simultaneously had the best and worst effects on me. Read the description for my interpretation.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out :D If you have any questions about the painting feel free to ask, I'll be happy to answer! :)

Watch this
Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

wow I dig the style of this!

Christina.A.art

Ditto love the wolfs face & the styling of it all and the flowers!:)

khavall

Thankyou :) Not too many people catch the flowers.

lugepuar
lugepuar profile pic Alumni

Great!!!

khavall

Thanks kuli and luge :D

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
6 designs submitted - Score now!

nice watercolor style

khavall

Thankyou beane :) Loved your sloth design btw.

khavall

:D doing well, thanks for support!

rskinner1122
rskinner1122 profile pic Alumni

love your style very cool!

khavall

Thanks rskinner!

ChrisDB

looks great!!

khavall

Thanks Chris and Waldy!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

great stuff!

khavall

Thankyou Goliath :)

khavall

Last day to vote!

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Very well done

Wonderlove
khavall said:

This is inspired by a wonderful woman I met near my work who has simultaneously had the best and worst effects on me. Read the description for my interpretation.

You kidnapped her Grandmother and dressed in her nightie?

Nice painting style.

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

Cool style!

khavall
Wonderlove said:
khavall said:

You kidnapped her Grandmother and dressed in her nightie?

Nice painting style.

Hehe nope. I tried to do something nice for someone who ended up fearing me for it. It birthed an incredible fear of me and i'll never understand her reaction or why. She made me feel more horrible than I've ever experienced, but not on purpose though. In the painting I was trying to express a woman afraid of the "wolf" in front of her but with the real wolf coming from the cigarette smoke to be interpreted as various things in the description. At first the story fluctuated for me between her being the big bad wolf, then the wolf not existing or being someone else, but it culminated with her being the big bad wolf again...which is why I got angry with her and we're no longer friends. If you asked her she would probably tell you the wolf in the suit is the big bad wolf and red riding is about to be eaten. It's different for everyone depending on your state of mind :) and thank you!

Voting finally over WOOOOO!

No account?
Join Us